Sign in to follow this  
tmix

Auctions

tmix

Saturday auction c175 sunday auction has 3 horses [16Hp w/48" deck ][ 16Hp w/3pt. hitch & 48" deck][ 16Hp w/snowblower; snow blade all are hydrostatic. I have a 875 with a 5' blade 8Hp hyd. Plows good but sloow up hill. Have a raider 12 have to shift that. But just put a plow on It. I think :woohoo: I would rather have a hydro for plowing It's faster :ROTF: I need your HELP guys: What would be the best bet. I do have A snowblower for the raider but sucks on gravel as everybody knows. And what would be a good price for any of these :Dhttp://www.auctionzip.com/cgi-bin/photopan...=1203265&feed=1 This is the ad.

Any help would be helpful thank t mix

JUSS10

why oh why does this have to be in the UP?! I'd be all over one of those GT14's. especially the one with AGs and the 3 point!!! my bet on those, close to a grand for the one i just talked about and maybe a little less for the other without the 3 point. but those are just a guess, with auctions you never know....

TT

The price you pay for things at a "real" auction depends on a few important variables.

If it's an absolute auction and no one else shows up to bid against you, you have it made. :woohoo:

Unfortunately, posting the auction information here amongst a huge bunch of :D folks lessens your chances of being the only guy there when the bidding starts. (that's why the "rule" of no posting any links to auctions other than your own is in place here on the forum)

You might be lucky because of the location, but there's at least 2000 members here that we no nothing about - including where they're from.

My theory:

A good price for any tractor is the lowest price - as long as your wallet can back you up.

can whlvr

well said terry

tmix

TT (The RULES are NO Ebay auctions or Craiglist auctions!!!) I was asking for info.and thought pics might hehp to see what I was looking at. If you want to come to the U.P and WE can bid together hell I might like you. You could stay at my place :woohoo: T MIX :D

Shuboxlover

I want the Jeep flat bed truck :woohoo::D :ROTF: