Sign in to follow this  
WheelHorseSteve

Name these attachments

WheelHorseSteve

When I first moved into my place I found a Kioti 60" shaft-driven belly mower in my woods. It was in great shape and somebody is using it now with their Kubota/Kioti tractor. Recently, I came across a few other random tractor attachments out there that I can't quite identify. First:

PTO converter? (could this take power off the rear PTO of a tractor and "route" it to the center?)

pto.jpg

pto2.jpg

3 Point something? :woohoo:

3pt.jpg

I'd love to get some insight as to what these are so that I can list them appropriately. If anyone is interested as well, they will be very cheap!

Thanks!

300zx

They sure look like they are off of an older Kubota. The older Kubotas did not have a mid point PTO and most ran off of the front front PTO connected to the front of the crankshaft. I am sure if you posted this on Orangetractortalks, someone would know what they are. I would be glad to post your link for you, just let me know.

WheelHorseSteve

300zx - I think you're absolutely right... thinking back to the coupler on the deck driveshaft, it would have fit this like a glove. Too bad I didn't find this part until a while later! :woohoo:

If you don't mind posting it to Orangetractortalks that would be very helpful! I already have an interested party here on RedSquare for the PTO part, but I have a feeling that those guys will be in the market for just these parts in general. And this 3-point hitch thing is quite bizarre.

:D

WheelHorseSteve

Thanks so much, John! Never knew about that forum... Looks like a nice resource for Kubota owners! :woohoo: