Sign in to follow this  
rocking 416

Here is me an my 416

rocking 416

i been waxing it all weekend what do you guys think is she ready for the big show? :whistle:meanthe416004.jpg

nylyon

That looks really really nice! I think you're ready alright! Hey, did that year come with the Hubcaps?

rustbucket

soooooo shiiiiinnnnyyyyy cant look away.

ill be there with a tractor but no show quality shiny just red primer and bondo >.<

rocking 416

Yes it did come with hub caps there plastic. an rustbucket we gonna have to sit toghter an swap jacobsen storeys too!! an dont feel bad about the primer an bondo wait till you see my C-81 :whistle:

Rollerman

Thats a very nice looking 416!! :whistle:

It deffinatley looks well cared for.

rustbucket

dont get me going on off topic jacobsens hehe i had to swap carbs off a dead seized 12 HP kohler onto that orange and white one i got from epay to get it running. the guy i got it from didnt realise the carb had a blown float and was flooding out constantly. i didnt have a spare float but i had a spare good carb so hehe. and all my running jacobsens are 10 HP kohler K series starter gen engines.

i know i know :whistle::WRS: :D

rocking 416

do you need carb parts rustbucket? i have sevral spare carbs from a k 241as 10hp kohler from my jake i have a 2 or 3 complete ones have to check again let me know if you need anything :whistle:

T-Mo

That's nice looking tractor - you look ready for the show to me. :whistle:

rustbucket

nah the donor carb came off a truely dead boat anchor engine. the guy literaly ran it till it heat welded the piston and everything else inside. the cooling fins where packed with crud but i saved the carb and it is on the jac and working sweetly. now to fix those two holy front tires and off i go hehe. the old alum deck has a hole on the left end im going to use POR-15 epoxy putty to fix and fill as the stuff from what ive seen bonds to anything and dries rock hard.

rocking 416

i never used putty on anything , so do your jacobsens have sleeve hitch's? myn does, Its actully my dads tractor but we trade off ill give him a horse for month or two an ill tinker with the jake after all i can honestly say when i was like 4 years old the jacobsen was the first tractor i ever rhode so yea it means alot to me but she needs alot of work

rustbucket

i have pics of them both in the other brand area and no sleeve hitches they had the 4 bolt in regular trailer hitch with a hole bit enough for a trailer ball to bolt onto.

rustbucket

:whistle:

Attached Image

post-3-1213062587.jpg

rustbucket

:whistle: againe

Attached Image (Click thumbnail to expand)

post-3-1213062736.jpg

rocking 416

i belive this is a 1976 my grandad painted it ford blue

945845-R1-23-22A_024.jpg

rocking 416

so much for croping MAN i hate photo bucket!!!

rustbucket

mine i belive are mid to early 60's models from what i have gathered and seen around. the blue one is no longer with the turfs in the rear it is now a dualy ag beast.

rustbucket

i found a set of realy old DMI if i recall bolt on dualies and had them set up as a dual set of ags and have not swaped back since to my turf tires on that blue tractor.

rocking 416

My dad wants to put lug tire on the front too an duals on the back an make it a two cylender , i say fis the steeing first ITS sloppy

HorseFixer

Your Rocking with that 416!! :whistle: Sweet Tractor. :WRS: Your ready! Look Fwd to seeing it up close!

Duke

bigben

Boy..and I thought my 416 was clean.

Where did you get the rubber pieces that your feet rest on? I need them bad.

CasualObserver

They're not the OEMs but Eldon (kj4kicks) sells some mats on his website Here....Classic Kitchens

rocking 416

I am not sure but i think the mats are oem they came like that when i bought the tractor used from the deelership and they look very orignal

CasualObserver

Sorry... I'm not saying that the one's you have pictured aren't... because they are.... I was saying that Eldon's are aftermarket.

rocking 416

WOW the more i hear about this tractor the more i think i got a really good deel on her it has 680 hours too an its a 1996 , i guess thats decent