Sign in to follow this  
HorseFixer

Scored a 36" Tiller at Charlotte

HorseFixer

Well Kelly pulled in this morning while I was putting up my tent in the display area we were talking and a guy pulled up and was wanting to sell a tiller for $350.00. I asked Kelly if he was interested and he said he had FOUR allready :D The guy said he had it at home and lived 3 miles away. So we ended up going to look at it cause he didnt feel like loading it himself and getting it outa his barn without a for sure sale. :P well as soon as I seen the signs of leaking oil underneath I told him NOPE.... Not for $350 so he asked how much would I give him and I told him $150 after dickering with him the Duke scored it for 2 bills. Ive done better and have done worse I will need to most likely do seals & gaskets in gearbox :D Her she is. Guess I can load up and go home now. :woohoo:

Cheers ~Duke

:ROTF:

MaineDad

:woohoo: Nice score!

can whlvr

right on,looks to be in good shape

rmaynard

Very nice. Looks like it was barely used, and probably just a bad seal.

shorts

great score, $10 worth of seals and an afternoon and your ready to go to work :woohoo:

Operator

Nice one Duke! :woohoo: I've never seen one with the piano hinge style flap on back :D mine has the flap but is removable by lifting up then drops down and off.

JimD

That truly is an excellent buy Duke, but what the heck are you gonna do with it? It won't chuck snow ya know. :woohoo: