Sign in to follow this  
JUSS10

has anyone put a loader on a 953/1054?

JUSS10

so i have been tooling around with the idea of putting a loader on one of my tractors. i have both a GT14 and a 1054.... i was going to put it on the GT but a co worker has shown a fair bit of interest in wheel horse tractors and really likes my GT14, its been sitting behind the barn for a few months so i've more or less agreed to sell that to him. that being said that leaves the 1054. to me they seem like similar tractors in most dimensions. horse power being a major difference but tire size and axle all seem rather similar. that said, does anyone on here have pictures of a loader on a 1054? i know i saw some once but the machine was pretty rough. i guess i would just like to see how a loader looks on one of these tractors. it would mainly be used for snow moving, gravel leveling on the drive way. nothing super crazy.

thanks

Justin

JUSS10

ok those are the two user i could find as well. I've seen Tony's but would be interested in seeing Genes as well. just thought i would see if there were any others floating around out there. thanks for the links!

Justin

Lane Ranger

I am sure Gene has one on a 1054 Juss10. (Haasman)

Send him a note or maybe he will see your post.

:woohoo:

JUSS10

im honestly surprised you dont have one with all the 1054/953 tractors you have!

I will shoot Gene a message if i dont get anything posted up here.

thanks!

Justin

Gene_S

Here's a couple shots Justin...

1054RearView.jpg

Loader002.jpg

Loader004.jpg

Excuse the goofball on the tractor tho... :woohoo: