Sign in to follow this  
tmix

Making Parts

tmix

Here are some pics Of things that I have made had to mount them to see if they worked The handle is a New twist to Wheel Horse Handle I did not want to lean way over for the handle. So I am trying a part from a pedal bike Because its not a straight shot like the Wheel horse lever So here comes the brake cable. Seems to work good in the garage .Grab goods on he Axle came out pretty good . Had to make lifting rod for some reason the old tab on plow bracket was to for forward so when you put up a straight rod it hit the steering shaft so welded a new tab on .Now WORKS like DREAM . T MIX :woohoo:

LiftRod1.jpg

AxleHook3.jpg

AxleHook1.jpg

Handle4.jpg

IMG] Handle3.jpgG]

[i%7Boption%7DHandle2.jpg[/img

[ HANDLE1.jpg[/img

KyBlue

Good idea on the brake Handle/Cable.

Not to be a :woohoo: but if you modify those Axle brackets to work like the OE brackets, It'll move the Plow back to the proper place for the lift link to connect to.

I Got my set off Flea-Bay, and didn't know they were wrong until I tried to mount up the tiller ...

This is how they should be, with the notch directly under the Axle..

IMG_5874.jpg

tmix

OOPS --- I couldn't figured out what was going on I had to Add one more Tab on the Plow FRAME!!! Works like a DREAM NOW NO more bening over for the angle Handle !!! Painting parts today pictures hope up sometime soon !!!! :woohoo: T MIX

smoreau

Good idea on the brake Handle/Cable.

Not to be a :woohoo: but if you modify those Axle brackets to work like the OE brackets, It'll move the Plow back to the proper place for the lift link to connect to.

I Got my set off Flea-Bay, and didn't know they were wrong until I tried to mount up the tiller ...

This is how they should be, with the notch directly under the Axle..

IMG_5874.jpg

If that's your 875 tractor your brackets are right for a short frame plow tmax. The short frame plow takes a different plow then the c series.

tmix

Hey SMOREAU--

I copied the 875 Brackets Because thats the Best I could do.Ya And I didn't know any better U.P Pride Buddy!!!!

T Mix :woohoo: