Sign in to follow this  
flyovrcntry

266H

flyovrcntry

Would like to know what blade fits my 266.

Thanks for looking,Bob

145Automatic

I may not be a lot of help. But, I have a 264H with a mower deck only. The frame is longer than C series and 300/400 series. In addition the the blade can not mount to the rear axil in normal fashion. I know there was a special bracket that mounted typical :woohoo: blades to the rear of the frame on 260 series tractors. Maybe you could check the Toro website under the homeowner parts section and type in the model of you tractor an look for attachments that fit and find a part number. I have not actually seen one of these brackets. Also the blade angle adjustment handle may be in a different location. Maybe somone else on here with the actual attachment can better explain the Blade mount system for this series of tractors.

145Automatic

Apparently it may be tougher than I first thought. I have a picture here, thanks to toro website. It appers ther are special bracets that mount the rear of the plow to the tractor and the actual frame of the plow is also extended. At least there are some part numbers to help out. I have not atttempted to add any other atachments to my 264 since I just use it for mowing. My other horses handle the move the earth stuff. Good luck bob.

Attached Image (Click thumbnail to expand)

post-3-1311127886.gif