Sign in to follow this  
Teddy da Bear

Chat

Teddy da Bear

I did take note that occasionally some of us have mentioned that the chat here does not work for us for one reason or another.

Whether or not you have the latest, fastest computer or not, right downloads up to date or whatever.

I just wanted to mention that I use a chat program called "PalTalk" and it seems to work for people no matter what you setup is like.

It is primarily a "voice" chat program where people can interact in real time with others of similar interests. You can also just text chat if you wish also.

You all can check it out.... It is NOT like yahoo where fools come in and say anything they want. It would be moderated. People can be bounced out or banned if they don't act right. You can make it a G rated room, PG or R if you feel you have to. You might want to check it out and see what you think.

You can sit back and see how the rooms are run. You raise your cyber hand and take turns talking on mic. Or you can private chat one on one in a room of your own.

I wondered if there was any interest in setting up a room there to accomodate our wheel horse collectors forum?

If it got popular...maybe the owners here could adopt it or diriect you there by link.

Just a thought.