Sign in to follow this  
jbumgarner

702 Attachments

jbumgarner

Last weekend I picked up my first WH. Model 702. It came with a front Dirt/snow blade and deck. Both are in good condition. I have looked around and being new to the tractor I am not sure what attachments I can put on. I guess my questions are:

Tiller- can a tiller be put on that will run off the engine pulleys, I've only seen the tiller that you tow and has an auxilary engine.

Mid mount grading blade- I seen one that was fabricated by a member and it looked good, did they make a factory grading blade for the 702.

I also would like to know what model dump cart was available in 62'

Thanks in advance.

:woohoo:

CasualObserver

The only tiller available at the time was the tow-behind self powered unit. The setup of the Foot pedal engaged PTO does not allow for the later tractor powered tillers to work. The 702 does not make a good tiller tractor anyway, as you really need a speed reduction kit (SR-62 or SR-64), or a six speed transmission. First gear is too fast for good tilling speed.

A 40" grader blade will fit, but requires the MA-1 Speed Hitch. That's what the mid attach-a-matic was called when it first came out.

The dump trailer for 1962 would have been the LTD-242, you can see a picture of one in the implement gallery.

Otherwise, got to this link and put in 702 for your model number, then hit the accessories button. It will show you all the attachments that "fit" your 702. :woohoo:

jbumgarner

Thanks for the information. I just brought the tractor home on Friday and haven't had time to play around on it yet. Do you think it would be possible to fabricate a tiller to mount to the front. This would enable me to til in reverse or is reverse just as fast as 1st gear. Excuse my ignorance, but I want to learn as much about the tractor as I can now and this will keep me from wasting time in the future.