Sign in to follow this  
71_Bronco

Is A Blade... Just A Blade?

71_Bronco

I picked up a 42" Side discharge deck over the weekend for my Bronco 14. I want to pick up a spare set of blades for it, just in case anything happens.

How do I find the right blades for my deck? Do I just have to find ones that say "for 42 inch deck"? Or do they vary depending on what year deck I have?

Any help would be greatly apprecieted.

Thanks

SAM58

check out this ... :D

Hopfully you can see the Model tag on the deck?

Go to the Toro Site and fine a parts list...

Toro Manuals & Parts

Just type in the WheelHorse part number at the link below and they should have it at a good price. :woohoo:

RCPW

71_Bronco

I tired looking on the deck for any type of model or serial number, and found none. the only decals left are showing the routing of the pulleys, and the warning labels, nothing about deck identification.

Is my next bet to take off a blade, measure it up, and post on here to see if somebody has the same blade and possibly a part number?

Thanks

WH nut

If the tag is still there is should be on the left side bolted into the wheel bracket

71_Bronco

If the tag is still there is should be on the left side bolted into the wheel bracket

I didnt see anything like you described. I did see a label / decal on the left side (non-chute side), but it was too worn and banged up to read anything on it.

jdog_kustoms

you need part number 10636 it is a set of 3 blades for the 3/4 inch shaft deck in 42 inch and you can also get blades at your local napa dealer

71_Bronco

Thanks J-Dog. I am one of those people who like to have spares around just in case. Thanks for the info!