Sign in to follow this  
CHARGER9AUTO

Diners To Stop And Eat At

CHARGER9AUTO

I like to stop some where for lunch in BIGLERVILLE , PA but don't know of any Good places before the show starts on Thursday . Ben

Curmudgeon

Being on the poor man's budget, I'll have a packed lunch for the ride out. Since I'm coming straight to the show on friday, I'll just get some burgers from the concession. And be hungry on the way home saturday! LOL

oldandred

Being on the poor man's budget, I'll have a packed lunch for the ride out. Since I'm coming straight to the show on friday, I'll just get some burgers from the concession. And be hungry on the way home saturday! LOL

Now dale i really feel for you theres a lot of places to eat Pa is were I find the best places to eat

oilcrazy

As you are going from Biglerville towards Arendtsville on route 234 there is a good family type restaurant on the left. They open early, we always stop there for breakfast.

CHARGER9AUTO

As you are going from Biglerville towards Arendtsville on route 234 there is a good family type restaurant on the left. They open early, we always stop there for breakfast.

Thanks for the tip on resturants to eat in ARENDTSVILLE , PA . Ben

rustbucket

i like eating in dinners you meet the most interesting folks there not to mention interesting food. but thats a different story. hope to see lots of ya down there or on the way me and my dad are comeing friday only not enough funds for the full weekend and sleeping ocomidations this year. but next year ill be sure to save up for.

Curmudgeon

Jason has a point. Stay away from chains, especially national chains. Ask the locals for a good mom and pop type eatery. It's amazing what you'll find. Lot of this country, and it's charm, is being bypassed with the expressways and express living.

HorseFixer

i like eating in dinners you meet the most interesting folks there not to mention interesting food. but thats a different story. hope to see lots of ya down there or on the way me and my dad are comeing friday only not enough funds for the full weekend and sleeping ocomidations this year. but next year ill be sure to save up for.

Sorry you wont be able to make both days bro, I wouldnt either if George Bush wouldn't have made me feel all $$ Stimulized $$! :whistle: Ill make sure i check out the eateries along the way and while there, might as well stimulize them some too! :WRS:

Duke