Sign in to follow this  
Horse'n Around

Good news from AZ

Horse'n Around

I received a call from JJ 2 days before the Big Show and he told me that I'm going to be a Grandpa !!!!! :woohoo: Damariz is 7 weeks along. I have been so excited about this and I would have posted it when I found out but Damariz has been having some complications and they asked me not to really say anything about this to anyone until we knew that everything is going to be ok. Well they called me last nite and Damariz and the baby should be fine if all stays like it is. She is just going to have to be careful and keep things monitored. Sometime in the future I'm going to be able to get a picture of be driving my Grandchild (when he or she is big enough) on the very same :D on which Dad was driving JJ around on in my often posted favorite picture.

DadandJJ.jpg

Redbirdman

Congrats............there is nothing like it! :D

The only advice I can give is spoil them!.....My grandaughter has been with me for over 23 years almost every other weekend. She is even going on vacation with me this week to Jersey (her idea).......

ed :ROTF: :woohoo:

Horse'n Around

Congrats............there is nothing like it! :D

The only advice I can give is spoil them!.....My grandaughter has been with me for over 23 years almost every other weekend. She is even going on vacation with me this week to Jersey (her idea).......

ed :ROTF::woohoo:

Thanks Ed. I sent you a PM.

John

HorseFixer

Congardulations John! :woohoo: Happy 4th :ROTF:

Cheers ~Duke

:D

stevasaurus

That is so cool John...Congratulations. :woohoo:

JimD

Great news for your family John, Congrats! :woohoo:

Gerry w

Congrats John!

I hope you and your family are well and wish you all the happiness a grandpa can have!

Gerry

Horse'n Around

Thank You everyone. I'm really excited about it. Its been forever since Ive held a baby. Actually since JJ was one, so its going to take some getting used to :woohoo: JJ was very , very tiny, he was born 2 1/2 months premature and he was only 3 lbs 1 oz at birth. His whole body could pretty much fit in my hand and a tiny bit of his lower legs would be on my wrist, that's how small he was ... you would never know it now to look at him. Hes my miracle boy!!!