Sign in to follow this  
Kelly

Michigan area meet and greet

Kelly

I would like to get a idea of how many people are serious about coming to a get together at my place? :whistle: I'm thinking July 12-13th, sorry I can't do it sooner, but that will work the best for me, I was thinking the weekend after the 4th but most will be busy and gas prices will be high (not that they aren't now :WRS: )

So if you would be willing to show up and have a good time talking and BSing put your name here, and let me know if that weekend is good? also put a vote in for the day sat or sun? I'm leaning to sat. but will go with the most votes.

This will give us a month to get ready, and some will be back from the show with lots to talk about, I am willing to be up early and stay up late so people can come and go, as time allows them to be here.

I have more details to post but for now want to get a head count, and if that weekend is going to work, then I will go from there, but as I said I will be gone for about 10 days in the next few weeks, so I need to get this going.

Please keep this post just for your votes and if you might be able to come, any other coments can be posted, in the previous post, Local meet and greet

HorseFixer

Count Me In!

Duke

Jim_M

Kelly,

That's too far away, the date I mean, for me to say for sure, but put me down as a "probably". Either day, Saturday or Sunday is ok with me.

It looks it would be a nice motorcycle ride.

Jim

Brrly1

Hello Kelly Looks like it would be a good time for sure,you could put Refracman and myself, maybe even a couple of friends might drive up also. Basically depends on what is going on that weekend as we have heard that there might be a show in Norwalk,Ohio with the Vintage Tractors club. Which is also a possibility. We will keep you posted. John

Teddy da Bear

Definately me and the wife would come. Saturday or sunday does not matter.

What about bringing some horses? Can you accomodate parking for folks who might be haulin' horses? And if you can't....I will understand and still come.

Curmudgeon

Yes, sunday.

And good plan for putting it out there a ways, most people tend to "book" themselves up. Especially now with Father's Day, THE Show, and 4th of July.

Also, I'm spreading the word on other boards in this region. Wheel Horse guys are Wheel Horse guys, right?

perry

count me in :whistle: . and ya, what about bringing a horse or 2 :D .

sounds like it could be a good fun packed long day. better clear me a spot in that motor home sittin by the barn :WRS: .

Teddy da Bear

Motor home sitting in the barn??

Are we camping out at Kelly's now??? :whistle:

SousaKerry

I could swing by also fer a bit

SousaKerry