Sign in to follow this  
Docwheelhorse

Any Ohio members lurking around

Docwheelhorse

Hello All,

I had to drive out to Cleveland to drop off an antique car I sold and then I dropped down to Wooster for an overnight and this morning I'm going to Shreve to pickup my SS and head home. Its nice out this way and gas is about 80 cents a gallon cheaper. I noticed a huge GM plant and then when heading to Wooster I noticed a huge Ford plant... what do they build out this way???

Tony

octfst

I think you are talking about Parma. The GM plant is a Stamping plant. Makes sheet metal for almost all GM cars & trucks & all inter metal for the Cruze. and the Ford Plant is a engine plant

Operator

Not to get to far :woohoo: but Derek I haul out of Mansfield OH! Alum. "shreds" out of the Milliron plant then haul it back to here MN.

octfst

Not to get to far :woohoo: but Derek I haul out of Mansfield OH! Alum. "shreds" out of the Milliron plant then haul it back to here MN.

Thats about 6 miles from were I live & about 4 miles from were I grew up

Docwheelhorse

Thanks for the info..... you know what else was cool..... (at least to someone that never saw one :woohoo: ) was the natural gas pumps that looked like mini oil rigs out in the corn fields or on the peoples front yards!!

Tony

JimD

Wow Doc, coming from Conn. if you were on the Ohio turnpike (80), you passed within 8 miles of my house. Wish I had known, would have been great to meet you. :woohoo:

Nick

I was up through Wooster and Amish Country yesterday. You were pretty close to Lehamans non electric hardware and the heart of Amish country.

can whlvr

i have freinds that live in mansfeild area,bucyrus to be exact,nice place to visit,but havnt been in a few years,since 911

horsefeathers

GM's Lordstown plant is near Youngstown that's were they

build the Chevy Cobalt I belive!

I'am from NW Pa. but travle to Ohio often

:woohoo: HORSEFEATHERS!