048-4.jpg

Kelly's daughters tractor

051-2.jpg

052-3.jpg

058-1.jpg

The barrel train and other pics

059-2.jpg

060-2.jpg

and Kellys youngest heading up the rear with the factory sign in the back ground

062-1.jpg

055-1.jpg

056-1.jpg

063-1.jpg

Max Nunn's 704

065-2.jpg

My daughter learning to drive the 520

067-2.jpg

069-2.jpg

068-2.jpg

She thinks she is a pro at driving this nice 520 and has decided to take over cutting the grass at home :woohoo: I met alot of great people this weekend and had a great time!! Thank You KELLY for putting this on and every one else I talked to this weekend. I can't wait for next year! going to make a 5 day weekend out of it.

Kelly

Ok not much typing but here is a few pics.

I on behalf of the WH show donate the prizes to the kids pedal pulls, here is the winners of the three age groups.

IMG_6897.jpg

IMG_6901.jpg

IMG_6932.jpg

IMG_6934.jpg

IMG_6935.jpg

IMG_6942.jpg

A few shots of the show.

IMG_6869.jpg

IMG_6859.jpg

IMG_6843.jpg

IMG_6836.jpg

IMG_6833.jpg

IMG_6830.jpg

IMG_6829.jpg

IMG_6820.jpg

IMG_6819.jpg

IMG_6815.jpg

IMG_6807.jpg

IMG_6798.jpg

IMG_6779.jpg

IMG_6769.jpg

The sign off the WH factory, only second time on display in over 15 years, since the owner has had it, it should be here next year and I will make a display for it, I did not know it was coming till it was here.

IMG_6764.jpg

Kelly

If we can start a thread in the show pictures section that would be great, and can a mod move the ones posted?? or do we have to repost them there??

refracman

Kelly,

Once again a great show you and your family put on! Wish i could have been there, but work prevails.

Hopefully next yr I'll be able to make it.

Martin

well, just got home, 6 hours thereabouts. worth every bit of the effort it took to get to the show and back. will definitely be planning on attending next year. my boy, kent, had a blast driving around on the 875, and gave some of the rs members a few stories to tell!!! lets forget about the green one from today, hey guys........

i think he is hooked now and talked alot about the fun he has had this weekend. he is already asking if we are going next year. i think its great that the kids (and adults too) can drive the wheels off their tractors if they want too. such a fun time. i thought about it on the way home and i think kent used about 6 gallons of the 8 gallons of gas we brought thru the weekend, plus some rescue gas from duke, thanks mate :woohoo:

oh, and the 875 went through 2 1/2 quarts of oil on the weekend performing insect repellent duties. guess its just about time for some k181 refreshing......

so he definitely got alot more hours of driving in than dad did, even though i got more than enough in.

thanks so much to kelly and his family for putting this show on for all of us, the effort all of you put in is really noticed and im sure im speaking for everybody here in saying its very much appreciated.

one thing though, did we do a group shot? i know it was talked about, and either it didnt happen or i was elsewhere and missed out......

i am going to post the limited amount of pics i have in the pics thread. i dont have any of my 1054 or the 875 or of kent driving around having fun either, so if any of you that were there snapping more than my very limited amount, i would very much appreciate whatever you have pm'd to me or even just posted in the pics thread.

i really was planning on taking a bunch of pics, but i just forgot about it, maybe i was just having too much fun...........

stevasaurus

Well, made it home today...just under 4 hours. I think it was a great show, even with the rain we had. Good seeing old friends and great meeting new ones. The hit for me was riding around on Scott's picnic table...that was a riot...it got a ton of looks, smiles, :woohoo::D ...way to much fun. :ROTF: I'll post my pictures in the WHCC2011 thread.

Martin

thought you guys would get a laugh out of this. when we left kellys place yesterday i asked kent what he thought about all of his collection. he said that kelly should go on that show 'hoarders'. he said it was just like it. kids say the funniest things. i told him he watches too much tv!

thing is though he was very interested in some of kellys tractors. hes working out there is a bunch of different models etc. even hear him throwing out model numbers as hes looking at the pics from the weekend.

awesome weekend! he really enjoyed himself and all of the members on here made him feel special. thank you to every body that was there!

we had some real father and son time and i feel very blessed with such a wonderful little boy. i just hope it stays that way....

anyway, thought it would make you all laugh.

and kelly dont get any ideas about being a tv star :D we like you just the way you are... :woohoo: