Sign in to follow this  
Kelly

MI. WH show

Kelly

I will be in and out all day fri. if you can't find me I should be back with in a hour.

perry

i am hopeing to be there around 12noon friday. someone should be around and be able to point out a spot for ya :woohoo: .

Wheel Horse Kid

Are there any tractors for sale at this event?

ol550

Is there a need to or is it possible to reserve a camp site? Will the Horse fans be in one area? If arriving late can you get in for camping? Is there real food served on the grounds? Any more questions? :woohoo: Mike

Eriks Red horse herd

There should be lots of parts and tractors and implements for sale! On camping i do believe most of the Horse Nuts that camp are near each other . Its a big camping area! Should be lots of fun!! Each year it gets bigger and bigger. As for food, the food was really good last year but they change things around each year and its for the good. I KNOW THE HOMEMADE ICE CREAM IS TO DIE FOR!!!! :woohoo:

SO all you Wheel Nuts Be there or be RED SQUARED You wont want to miss this event! Most wheel horses you'll see next to the Big show in PA.

IT JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER EACH YEAR!

I should be there on friday morning with the first of many loads. See every one there! Should be a great :ROTF:

Kelly and family always Knocks :D one right out of the park!!

perry

Is there a need to or is it possible to reserve a camp site? Will the Horse fans be in one area? If arriving late can you get in for camping? Is there real food served on the grounds? Any more questions? :woohoo: Mike

the camp ground is big and you should not have any problems finding a site. i think you can get into the camp ground anytime. i know on friday you just drive in and pick a spot and setup. the camp worker will drive around and catch up with you for payment.

sounds like the camp ground should be a happening place this year

:D

HorseFixer

No need to reserve a camp site mike... :D By the way got that blower done yet! :woohoo:

Cheers ~Duke

:ROTF:

Jake Kuhn

Can't wait for the show.I think I am going to bring the 2 401's and the new D160.Kelly,did you say the featured tractor is doodle bugs?,thinking of bringing it.does anybody have a nice non pitted front wheel for a 401 that they could bring to the show?.Thanks,Jake

Kelly

Sorry for not keeping up on the updates, yes Doodle bugs are the feature for the main show.

Camping is first come first serve, but you can ask others to help hold you a site near them.

otrelwood

The boy just washed the c-160 to take to the show :woohoo: now he's gonna learn how to wax so the hubcaps dont rust .Mom says shes probably gonna go to see what all the fuss is about. See you fellow :ROTF: enthusiasts Saturday :D

Kelly

Well the powder coaters said they coated the dump trailer today, my oldest boy Nick is picking it up tomorrow for me, I hope it turned out good, I'm picking up a few other items for the raffle tomorrow.

Just a reminder if your coming sat. try to be here before 10am to unload in the show area, after that you will be unloading in the parking lot, you are welcome to set up fri. also

jbumgarner

I want to wish all the midwesterners a great and safe trip. I would love to make it up, but its the wrong Charlotte for us southerners. 24hrs round trip is a bit to much for me to handle. Be safe and enjoy. Maybe next year I'll plan a trip to my in-laws north west of Chicago and make sure it corresponds with the show. That way I don't have to spend all the time with them :woohoo:

SousaKerry

but its the wrong Charlotte for us southerners.

As the locals will tell you Charlotte, Mi is not pronounced the same(shar lot) as Charlotte, NC

So technically there is no wrong Charlotte :woohoo:

Don't even get me started on Okemos or Briton or Onendaga, or Arlelius or......

I may live here but I don't claim to be from here, and I still get tripped up on the weird pronunciations around here :D

Wheel Horse Kid

Hi,

I was just wondering if it is possible for me to drop by on Saturday to go around and look at the tractors at the show and maybe buy something, instead of having to stay over night on Friday and camp out (not that I would not want to do this as I love Wheel Horse tractors and camping, I just have other plans)? I do not plan to bring any tractors.

Thanks!

stevasaurus

Goshen...no problem at all...the show is open to the public. Come on out, see where all the red is and introduce yourself. I would guess we will do a group picture sometime around 11:00 or 12:00 on Saturday. :woohoo:

nylyon

Maybe someone can pick up Max's tractor and accept donations for Childhood Cancer?

HorseFixer

Comming to you live from the campground at charlotte. Yep got here last night set up camp in the rain and stormed like a mother last night. Karl just got the FB e mail on Maxes tractor how sad. See you guys in couple days. This message took twenty minutes to type on my blackberry <_< so ta heck with this crap! DUKE over n out

stevasaurus

Maybe someone can pick up Max's tractor and accept donations for Childhood Cancer?

Karl...that is a great idea. I'm not positive, but if the tractor is in/or near Big Rapids, Michigan it is close to 2 hours straight north of the show in Charlotte...an easy and very nice ride. I wonder if you or someone else that was closely involved with Max and his parents could let them know about the show, and maybe they would want to bring it down and meet some of the members.?? Just a thought. :woohoo:

nylyon

I have sent Tom a note about the show. I am not sure if they would be interested or not, but I think it would be FANTASTIC if someone (who has room) were to be passing by could pickup the tractor, bring it to the show, and accept donations for St. Baldrick in Max's name.

This tractor has such a great story to tell, and has been an inspiration for many members. Keeping it's legacy alive and helping with the fight would continue to provide a wonderful service!

SousaKerry

Maybe I missed the posts but who is Max and what is the story?

stevasaurus

Kerry...I think there are some links above in this thread you can click on and see. Basically, about a year and a half ago the members came together for this young man that was fighting cancer. He just lost the battle, but we got him a horse to ride before that happened...he was into the horses. :woohoo: Check it out...it is a sad story...but a great story also.

CasualObserver

Kerry, the threads regarding the Great Max Nunn are in this thread.... about halfway down. (this should take you right to the post...) http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/index.php?...ndpost&p=249040

stevasaurus

Good talking with you Karl...I will keep an eye on this thread and if I can help out in any way...I am there.

:woohoo:

bell

If everything goes as planned, I'll be there Friday afternoon thru Saturday....

I'll be cruising this....

johnnycash_057.jpg