Sign in to follow this  
SNYFIX

Idea for the Show

SNYFIX

Have a local Antique Gas Engine Club mingle in with the show??!! Ad something else for the public to see/enjoy. "Problem" might be added insurance coverage as there is some serious exposure risks and of course the all day BANG (!!) --- fftttt --- fftttt ---fttt --- BANG --- ffttt --- ffttt ---------------

squonk

One nice thing would be a cell phone tower nearby so phones will work there. Seems I spent half the day on Friday calling people I had all ready made deals with to find them only to have no service or dropped calls. AT&T in case anyone's interested :woohoo:

rmaynard

AT&T in case anyone's interested :woohoo:

My AT&T service worked just fine.

rmaynard

Have a local Antique Gas Engine Club mingle in with the show??!!

Don't think that would fly. Remember, it's a Wheel Horse only show. Anything other than :woohoo: gets shot at the gate.

MikesRJ

I'll bet it's your phone Squonk. My Verizon worked well all weekend too.

Buzz

Have a local Antique Gas Engine Club mingle in with the show??!!

Don't think that would fly. Remember, it's a Wheel Horse only show. Anything other than :woohoo: gets shot at the gate.

Being it's put on by the Wheel Horse Collectors Club and we fill the grounds and buildings with Wheel Horses, why would we want to change? There are a gazillion other shows that allow all brands, let's not mess with perfection. :D

wallfish

The Wheel Horse only part is what makes this show unique. There was no shortage of interesting things to look at.

buckrancher

Being it's put on by the Wheel Horse Collectors Club and we fill the grounds and buildings with Wheel Horses, why would we want to change? There are a gazillion other shows that allow all brands, let's not mess with perfection. :P

:woohoo::D:ROTF: :D

BPjunk

The Annual Wheel Horse Show has always been will always be strickly Wheel Horse tractors and Wheel Horse related items. I have all kinds a flea market type sellers try to con me to gain access to the show. A few years back guy who sells a specialty item called me one time asking to sell his wares at the show and he even have a interest in garden tractors but I had to tell him no, well he came with out his wares to this years show and found out that I was not kidding about this show is only Wheel Horse !

There has been discussion about the 1/4 scale tractors that are built from Wheel Horses ....... I feel that even though the workmanship maybe good why show a cut up Wheel Horse that is supposed to represent some thing else. Do you really want to see a small John Deere made from a cut up Wheel Horse, there other shows this type of tractor can go to.

I have been asked about a gathering with another tractor make but not held at the same time or at the South Mountian Fairgrounds ..... this would be ok with me.

Wild Bill in Richmond, VA.

stevasaurus

I'm with Bill P. Keep it RED...better Red then dead. What an outstanding show...there is not another one like it (in any color). :D It is a long drive for some of us...but I would gladly make the drive again, and again, and again, and again. :woohoo:

HorseFixer

I'm with Bill P. Keep it RED...better Red then dead. What an outstanding show...there is not another one like it (in any color). :ROTF: It is a long drive for some of us...but I would gladly make the drive again, and again, and again, and again. :woohoo:

Me Too! :D

Cheers ~ Duke :P

:D