Sign in to follow this  
spanky6900

1966 wheel horse

spanky6900

have i 1966 1076 model wheel horse tractor has utilty blade and mower deck tractor is in great shape for its age i was told that this tractor is the fisrt year they offered the automatic trans it has alwaysbeen stored inside runs great runs better than my big box store mower.

i was wondering what it was worth and if anyone is interestedin it you can email me at roadrage73002000@yahoo.com thanks mark :hide:

Retired Wrencher

:hide: :):disgust::WRS: Spanky the 1075 was the first year of the auto with 1964 being the 1st year of the 10hp. so I hope u enjoy this tractor these where made to last a life time. if u take care of them. 1075isDone002.jpg1075isDone012.jpg1075isDone011.jpg

sorekiwi

A general location would help to find a potential new owner. A few pictures would also help us give you a ballpark figure on what its worth.

:hide:

If you end up keeping it, there is a wealth of information here to help you keep it running another 55 years!

spanky6900

i live about 45 min n of lansing mi. trying to get some pics hopefullly today thanks

spanky6900

need help uploading photos used my digital camera tried to upload pics kept getting a message saying can't load this type file

Kelly

Send me a PM I might be interested, and you can send pics to my email, I live just SW of Lansing.

spanky6900

sent you a pm thanks mark

spanky6900

bump