Sign in to follow this  
Zeek

Great meeting everyone!

Zeek

It was great meeting everyone in person! Bob and everyone :hide:

I learned though that a few were on the fence about how to pronounce my forum name ... guess it more like ZXer-T. It was spawned from an old bike motorcycle I had (ZX1100)...

Anyway, I'm thinking about changing my forum name to something easier to say and remember :)

Any suggestions?? :WRS:

squonk

The name I should have used. Horse Hockey!! :WRS: :hide:

JimD

Z ???

tarcoleo

Exzert?

Tom in RI

TT

How 'bout enzyte?

Or Smilin' Bob?

:hide:

Zeek

Dillweed crossed my mind with being from Dillsburg :hide:

chris11

It was great seeing all the guys there.Alot of nice people.Wish i got to talk to more. Thanks for the good time.

Zeek

I gotta say, the thing I like best (other than the tractors) is the family atmosphere . . . my wife's brother died two years ago leaving behind his 9 year old son and 11 year old daughter... I can't wait to get the Raider done and let them tool around the show on it. They (he) will think that's the greatest thing ever :woohoo:

My wife and I were sitting on the bench across from Bob Maynards set up and I was was telling her I wished my dad would have been into the WH thing when I was a kid... I would have never forgot it . . .

rmaynard

. . . my wife's brother died two years ago leaving behind his 9 year old son and 11 year old daughter... I can't wait to get the Raider done and let them tool around the show on it. They (he) will think that's the greatest thing ever :woohoo:

I really enjoyed meeting you too. Even if you don't have the Raider done next year, bring the youngin's along. I'm sure we can find something for them to ride. :D

Zeek

By the way Bob, those were some sweet paint jobs on yours :D

I was in the auto body business before my current profession and I love those SMOOOOOTH paint jobs... makes all the difference :woohoo: