Sign in to follow this  
CRE1992

Would a D series snow plow fit a 520H

CRE1992

I have been looking around for a snow plow for my recently acquired 520H for winter, I have noticed the 520H snow plows are 48 inches wide and the D series snow plows are 56 inches +/- :hide: . So my question is will one of the D series fit without much modification?

-Charles

Kelly

With out going and looking, I'm going to say a direct fit, only this on the hook up, I'm not sure if the center lift is in the right place, then the angle handle will stick out to the right, but not sure how bad that would be, and you maybe able to just bent the handle to fit, you will still need a rear axle bracket to mount it, and the one from a D is not correct, and the D blade is long enough you will not need the extension for the 520.

CRE1992

Thanks Kelly, hopefully more members will chime on about it, Hopefully someone might be able to post pictures so I can get a better idea. Also is $300 a good price for a 2 stage snoblower for a 520H that has only been used a handful of times? I don't really need a snow lower because I have a gravel driveway and I have a front end loader on a JD790, but everyone else to the left and right of me does, so I could probably make some money this winter...

Sorry for any misspellings I'm typing from a phone

dennist

I think 300 is a great price for a 2-stage that has been used just a few times.

can whlvr

i agree that 300 is a great price