Sign in to follow this  
TT

The Eldon visit is over....

TT

The old blue Ford and trailer were carefully packed with the treasures from the NAMA show and the "TT pile" and headed back for York, PA around 5:30 PM, with Mack watching sadly from the window. (Eldon is his new best friend. :whistle: )

Kevin' s "new" 701 (and extra parts) and Karl's pile are on the first leg of their journey and will be handed off at the WHCC show. Eldon should have enough parts and pieces to keep him busy for a few days too! :D

It has to be one of the best "BS sessions" I've ever had, and I wish the time wouldn't have passed so quickly.

I would like to thank Eldon again for putting up with us for three days, and to know that he's ALWAYS welcome here! :WRS:

eldonhaul002.jpg

eldonhaul003.jpg

eldonhaul004.jpg

DMESS

TT, I think I understand how you feel. Since Eldon and I discovered we were only 11 miles apart, he's been here once, I've been there three times, and we went on one "mini" hunt together. He's an upstanding guy and I'm very glad to have met him. I'm VERY happy to have a new "Wheel Horse buddy" so close by. :WRS:

I'm sure you guys had a fun time. Those ice cream pics had me in stitches looking for my baseball. :whistle:

nylyon

TT, you're right Eldon is first rate people, and when we went to visit him and Dustin the time went by way too fast as well. The pictures tell of the great time which was had. It's great that get togethers like this take place. I hope to get to meet you one of these days as well.

T-Mo

I can also vouched for Eldon being a great guest, though it was at my work for just a few minutes. :whistle: Hopefully I will have the opportunity to meet him again and the rest of you guys. :WRS:

kj4kicks

Hi guys, Thank you for the kind words ! I got home this evening about 8pm. 2.5 hours and a full tank each way was a great investment!

When Karl, Mike, and Chris came to visit, 3 hours flew by. 3 days at TT's place now seems like a time warp! I had an absolute blast hanging out with some great people, going to a great show, and enjoying some of Mrs R's cooking.

I learned a lot in 3 days at TT Tech, and hopefully some of it will stick. I saw more early models in one place than I had ever seen before. TT lost a little more inside space with the addition of the 856, but his outside "pile" is much closer to the ground now. Notice the early model tiller that found it's way to the truck; a nice new addition for the old 1077.

Anyhow, it is me that should be thanking the Mountain Family Robinson for having me around, and hi-jacking TT from the house.

I can't wait until the September NAMA show, when I will hopefully be able to spend a few extra days in the land of the Little Horses !

KyBlue

Its amazing how time flies when your having fun!

Eldon, thats a pretty nice lookin truck your ridin around in ..