Sign in to follow this  
96HDDyna

Eaton 11 hydro replacement

96HDDyna

Just an FYI guys I found a replacement for the model 11 which i believe is in my c195, brand new from eaton for 1150.00 plus freight, anyone find them any cheaper? not sure I want to take a chance on a used one. Email me, forgot to include the option to email me any responses to post and cannot edit post to include that option. Thanks

CRE1992

Okay one where do you live? We need a location, and two,Just a thought but if a 516H has the same hydro let me know because I know where a working one could be found for like $50...

96HDDyna

I am new to this and am not sure whats compatable or interchangeable b/w the model, I know someone here does know, just have to post it in the right spot. In Iowa. I could take a chance on 50.00 for sure, just didn't want to pay 4 and 5 hundred to have it fail after a season. Rather spond 1000.00 andhave it last another 20 yrs.

96HDDyna

and have only been told here it is a model eaton 11 in the c195, suppose I could get numbers and someone could look it up, this place seems to be the best source of knowledge on these old thing I have found.

multihobbyguy

Here is a link to a page on this web site. At the end of each line it says what transmission came in each tractor. Start at the 1980 c-125 tractors and you will see that at the end of that line there is the transmission (Eaton 1100-032). You can now scroll down from here and make a note of the tractors that transmission came in so that you can be on the lookout (do pay particular attention because some tractors looks like they could have come with 2 different auto trans).

RedSquare

96HDDyna

awseome I see mine and that confirms the eaton 11 but not a 516H designation the guys spoke of that knows where a pump is. Must go by something else or list is not complete?

TT

The USA 516 & 518 hydro models (with manual implement lift) used the model 7 Eaton.

Only the "Europa" models with hydraulic lift had the model 11 Eaton unit.

Kelly

Good used pumps can be had for $100-200 I thought yours was good?? why are you looking for one? heck for $1500 you can buy a fairly low hour 520 and pull the pump, and part the rest out.

SNYFIX

The USA 516 & 518 hydro models (with manual implement lift) used the model 7 Eaton.

Only the "Europa" models with hydraulic lift had the model 11 Eaton unit.

Thought the #7 was used on the 312- only ?? (#7 has the expansion bottle and is totally independent of the trans).

TT

Thought the #7 was used on the 312- only ?? (#7 has the expansion bottle and is totally independent of the trans).

The model 7 was used on the 312-A, but not the 312-H.

They do not draw fluid from the transaxle case (which is why they need their own reservoir) and do not have a spin-on filter.

Aside from the two things mentioned above, manual lift is another sure-fire indicator of an Eaton model 7 equipped machine.

"USA" 518-H:

518H001.jpg