Sign in to follow this  
DavidD

Front blade for 1990 312-8

DavidD

:hide:

Does any one have some really good pictures of a blade for a 1990 312-8? Also pictures of how it mounts?

I would like to try to get one for mine, Last 2 years of hand shoveling is wearin me out.

:WRS: I have a blade on a big Craftsman 6000 Garden Tractor, but need to leave it at my wife's parents, They have a big driveway. Toooo far to drive back and forth. I have that one with v-block chains, it works pretty well. :)

Any info would help, and be really appreciated.

Thanks all,

DavidD

Never mind, found pictures. Heavy looking, Size and weight wise, looks expensive to ship. Would like to find something close to Oklahoma?

Is the rear axle mount plates needed for all these blades the pictures show in the other section? :WRS:

312Hydro

Yes,you do need the rear axle mount plates for it.The blade is very well made.

DavidD

Thanks Rich, I went back and looked at some more pictures. I am guessing that the long frame ones are the better ones?

Is a 1990 312-8 considered a long wheelbase?

I guess finding one close to Oklahoma is gonna be tough, huh?

Seems like most on here are NE USA., Used to deliver 4Star trailers several places up there. Very nice, Lots of snow during cold time.

Duff

David, yes the 312-8 is a long wheel base tractor. Keep an eye on the classifieds here, CL and Evilbay - a blade is bound to show up somewhere near you, it may just take some time....

Good luck!

Duff :hide:

bowtieguy

Would love to put another blade in OK...(Daddy Don in OK city got the first one)..I've got a "couple" extra blades...will send you a PM...

Caution: right after Don got his blade mother nature dumped about 2 ft of the white snow on him...

shootinok

Been watching for one for months to come around in NE Oklahoma - even been watching SW Missouri and Arkansas.

Had a mid mount blade come up for sale on here - I snoozed and lost out.

Got to keep some $$ stashed for the next opportunity to knock...

I'll send a PM to Bowtieguy too.

DavidD

@ bowtieguy, just got home got your message. I will call today.

Thanks Duff, Looks like bowtieguy can fix me up.

gwgdog66

DavidD,

Belated :WRS:

I'm in Del City. I haven't been on here in a very long time. My Brother Terry, and myself do have several implements that we can send you pics of the next time you need some.

can whlvr

hey david d,once you get a blade for the horse you will pray for snow,well at least for a few snow falls,and they are good with dirt and gravel,topsoil pushing branches,etc