Sign in to follow this  
thewheelhorse

16/44 HXL deck pullies

thewheelhorse

I just aquired a new to me horse and am having issues with the mower deck...It was working fine when I first got it gut the tensioner pully was gettign looser each use until it finally broke off...It seems the previous owner tried to weld the spindle to the deck and well that didnt work.....I removed the deck and ground everything back to normal kreplaced the bolt the way it should be...Now after re-instillation something isnt right...the tension belt is very tight without being engaged....I believe there is something wrong in the tensioner placement...Does anyone have a picture of the deck the way it should be with springs attached or is there a link to a site I can go to and see a picture or schematics of the pully configuration?

Sorry for the long windedness and I look forward to spending some time in here...

Dave

mavfreak

:hide: sorry I am not able to help you on this one but other will I'm sure

thewheelhorse

:hide: sorry I am not able to help you on this one but other will I'm sure

thanx mav this is driving me nuts...the tractor works awesome cuts (use to) excellent...its probably something simple...nothing was changed except me fixing the pully properly with a through bolt..now the belt is so tight its engaged all the time and the tractor will hardly turn over...I need a visual/schematic...

thewheelhorse

now it wont start...had no issues and now all of a sudden wont even make an effort ot turn over...turn the key to the first position I hear a click but nothing after that...tried to boost it NOTHING...I am getting so frustrated...please give me help...