Sign in to follow this  
horsefeathers

BIG

horsefeathers

Does anyone object to Horsefeathers bringing the

dumb azz "gasser" to the big show again this year?

My stuff's as dumb as a cow on a surfboard!

Don't want to embarrase anyone! (me)

Give it to me straight I'am a big boy!

Run with the big dog's or stay on the porch?

:hide: HORSEFEATHERS!(go ahead I asked)

Horse'n Around

Bud, I have never been to the show yet, this will be my first. However as a Wheel Horse lover, addict, enthusiast, mini collector (very mini), and and fan of all things Wheel Horse as well as mechanical, it is my humble opinion that your Gasser has as much right to be at the show so that everyone can appreciate and enjoy your talent , creativity and hard work as much as any other Wheel Horse. When theres a Chevy, Dodge,Ford or whatever car show being held are they all stock? Heck no they are not ! Some are stock unrestored and as built,dings and blemishes and all , while others are meticulously restored down to the build dates on each part by purists that are never and will never see the road except for riding inside of a box trailer to and from events, some are daily drivers that their owners are just plain proud of and others are as wild and as far from stock as you can get. Each has a place and a right to be present and represented ! I cant and would never attempt to speak for anyone but myself but as far Im concerned and I love Wheel horses as much as anyone here.... I would never be embarrassed by the presence of your fine Gasser, far from it and to the contrary, I would be disappointed not to see it there representing Wheel Horse! I dont know him, I dont know much about him except that he is the father of the Wheel Horse brand but I bet that Mr. Pond would enjoy and approve of your Gasser as well as the fine work and imagination that you put into it!

I say bring it and be proud of it, I know I would be!

There, thats my .02 cents worth and how I feel about it,

John

Save Old Iron

Bud,

I say take me up on my offer of flying you up to SOI University on the private jet

soijet.jpg

a couple of engineers up here are investigating green powered electric gassers

tapping into the awesome power of nature's "wind turbines of the sea"

3531.jpg

we could use your expertise - we got to find a way to get this sucker into your nitrous oxide bottle

:hide:

stevebo

Bring it !! :hide:

rmaynard

:WRS: You mean you really entertained thoughts of NOT bringing it?

Bring it and be proud of it. :hide:

SALTYWRIGHT

bring it.........I ENJOY EVERY THING THERE. RUSS

chris11

Better bring it. You and I is going to race for pinks slips. Cool cant wait to see it up live.

jimt1971

Bud,

Your tractor was one of the highlights of the show for me last year. I can't wait to see it again. I would love to see what comes out of brain for you next project.

See you there,

Jim

lobo

Sorry that I won't be able to make the show but would love to se your Gasser, how about :hide: Thanks.

wallfish

Definitely Bring It! It has horse blood so it belongs there.

I'll be honest, it's not my favorite style but I'm looking forward to seeing you and your tractor again. One thing I do love about it is the creativity.

I'm going to bring my WH chopper so maybe we can all race.

lobo

Thanks a bunch Jason, truely awesome!!! :hide:

multihobbyguy

You should bring it back to the show. I loved seeing it and would love to see it again. I vote bring it!

shorts

from the home of the ''Detroit Rod and Custom Show'' and the ''Riddler Award'', take it their's room for all kinds, from top customs to rat rods and they are all enjoyable to look at, some are real cool but not practical and some are catastrophies that are looking for someplace to happen and then their are lots of interesting interpretations by people with varing imaginations and skill levels, yours is a skillfully built rat tractor and deserves to be seen by all even those that are unable to appreciate it, but even more so by those of us that know what it takes to make something that looks like the original concept and actually runs under it's own power.

sorry that I won't make the show, it would be a priviledge to meet you and look at your handywork firsthand. :hide: :WRS:

buckrancher

Bud you and the gasser are always welcome at my canopy :hide:

Brian

dgoyette

I won't be there...but I will chime in anyway...Bring it! There is a low probability there will already be one there just like it!

VinsRJ

Bud, if I attend the show this year (still working out some details) I will be bringing my RAT. I'd rather ride that thing around instead of one of my RJs. So bringi it!

JimD

Bud, I can't believe you even asked the question. It's a classic, and has a well deserved spot at the show. I would love to see it in person again, but won't be at the show. Take lot's of pics for me. :hide:

Redbird

If it's a Wheel Horse---then it belongs at the show with the rest of them!

mavfreak

Are you kidding? Bring it and if it offends someone then o well!

Horse'n Around

Im sorry to hear that you wont be able to make it Jim, I was hoping to get to meet you there, we'll make it next time ... we'll take lots o pictures for Ya!

John

Suburban 550

Bud, like Chris said, bring it only if you want to race it for pink slips. :) I'll try not to be as hard on you as that rear engine rider was. :hide: Can't wait to see you and your "Gasser" at the show again my friend. :WRS:

stevasaurus

Bud, you and that horse are celebrities...wouldn't be right if it wasn't there. You can park it right next to my piece of........history. :WRS: See you there mate. :hide:

horsefeathers

OK...We herd from the yes guy's

Soo... now how "bout the nay sayers?

Does this seam right for a show of this caliber?

5607804813_e1818edfff_z.jpg

I was lookin' at the "Gasser" today and I thought it looked stupid!

What was I thinkin'? Dumb azz tractor!!!

:hide: HORSEFEATHERS!

multihobbyguy

Bud I like your tractor because it is different. I can only picture a few tractors from last years show. I walked the grounds for two days and I still remember standing next to yours and you could still smell the paint drying. I can also still picture you driving over by the swap meet area. There was probably only 5-10 other tractors that I can picture in my head like that from the show. You should be proud of what you created.

PS: I can't wait to see it again, Chris.