Sign in to follow this  
jasoncracer

Adventure

jasoncracer

So while on my way back from mike in andover ct I stopped by jeffs house in east hartford and while walking and being nosy in his yard I saw a 48" almost called a nos it is very clean :WRS: great part yard big bald jeff has going on (wheelhorsec85) :hide:

Gene_S

Jason you might want to proof read your posts before you post them... :hide:

Sparky

A nos 48" deck or plow or 2 stage snow-blower or grader blade? Got pics?

How about some of your tractor with the new decals and chrome hub-caps.

Nice to see you today.

Mike..........

jasoncracer

Mike, sorry a plow. Also I type from a touch screen tablet if you cant read it then dont not here for you adults(children) to sit here and criticize on me! GROW UP . Mike also thanks for the good deal today :hide:

Docwheelhorse

Jason... we are not criticizing, just trying to get good clean posts that are easy to read. The extra 30 seconds it would take to back up and straighten a message out is worth it. Nobody (including myself) is out to get you etc.... if you catch my drift. You don't want to know how many times I have had to back up and fix a message.... including almost EVERY TIME that I hit the ; key instead of ' so that it looks like this (don;t) and it drives me NUTS.

Tony

jasoncracer

Ok I saw you today tony passed by your house. Would you perhaps to have a rockshaft bar that goes under seat pan to lift clevis hitch ?

Gene_S

Mike, sorry a plow. Also I type from a touch screen tablet if you cant read it then dont not here for you adults(children) to sit here and criticize on me! GROW UP . Mike also thanks for the good deal today :WRS:

Ok wow... I wasn't trying to piss on your party, I just trying to help everyone else out!!! :hide:

Now I'm done wasting my time with your post!!! :)

jpmcleod

Jason.

Don't get mad at the same people trying to help you with your tractors that try to help you with your grammer.

I have very large hands and use a laptop computer. I am always hitting wrong keys, so I try to review my posts before I send them.

These guys are great and are only trying to help.

Be kind to one another.

Later.