Sign in to follow this  
fourwheels0

ariens gt19

fourwheels0

is there any value in the ariens gt19.

it has a replaced kohler kt19s engine in it.

plow with it.

deck is questionable.

cranks over but no spark.

has front,mid and rear pto's

whats it worth?.

DSCN3826.jpg

Kelly

As it sets not running $100 unless you need something off it then it's worth what ever.

I picked up a GTH14 not running with a 3 point last fall for free, but no one wants parts off it, I'm going to strip it and junk it soon.

fourwheels0

well the ariens is gone lol.

i traded it for a charger electro 12 and it runs. no deck but i wanted it for my plow anyways :hide: .

DSCN3833.jpg

truckin88

About the ariens: these aren't bad machines and were also made under the new holland name in a tan / grey color. Sometimes you see people ask big $$$ for them, but there just seems to be no demand, not sure what parts and accessory support is like either.

DrabHorse

I think you got a good trade.

I have an S16H, looks just like the tractor pictured above. I used it to mow for awhile until the koher k314 started knocking alittle. I was wanting to keep the kohler and sell the rest of the tractor. I looked a few times and these Ariens don't seem to be worth very much for what they are even though they have shaft drive trans and pto, front mid and rear with hold and float hyd lift, drum brakes at the wheels, ect.

I'll keep the kohler and some other things like the wheels. And then part it out, the deck and driveshaft should be an easy sell.