Sign in to follow this  
truckin88

My new 1998 314-8

truckin88

So, here are the pics and a video of my new 314-8, it took about 2 weeks to get it where I wanted it and it is becoming a solid worker. The PO was a stand up guy and refunded us some money since some big $$ had to go into parts....even more than I originally estimated. I added the wheel weights (got a deal on that auction site). And I still need to replace the gas shock for the clutch. Anyways lots of new parts, full tune up, lube, and fluids changed, painted and re welded the muffler, replaced a bunch of missing parts, and all the electronics are now back to their original state, not even a switch jump. I usually love rear ag tires on my machines, but these tires are USA made Titans, and still have the nubs. I will be trying chains in the winter. Here are the pics (note the choke cable has since been routed correctly, we just threw it on so we could mow before the storm). This is the machine my father in law bought not running...turned out ok!

SAM_2163.jpg

SAM_2162.jpg

SAM_2161.jpg

Video (F-i-L driving)

Kelly

Nice someday I'll get a newer one to try out.

Ken B

In the end it all turned out nice. Well maintained it will last you a VERY long time and knowing you, she'll be loved.

Shuboxlover

That's a great looking tractor.....I suppose I couldn't stay mad at my father-in-law for buying that. That should last you a good long time!! :hide:

truckin88
That's a great looking tractor.....I suppose I couldn't stay mad at my father-in-law for buying that.

wheelhorse656

looks like you have nice tractor now!!! :hide: