Sign in to follow this  
The Toolman

Fuel pump K 241 as

The Toolman

I need to know if anybody has the # for my fuel pump from NAPA? For some odd reason they cannot find my spec# in their books. They are all around it, but just not my spec #.

241 AS

Spec#46766D

Ser 9662450

On a 79 C-101 8 speed

I know about the rebuilding kits, but I just wanna go with the new plastic one. Its a work tractor now.

Thanx,

Ron

WH854

I need to know if anybody has the # for my fuel pump from NAPA? For some odd reason they cannot find my spec# in their books. They are all around it, but just not my spec #.

241 AS

Spec#46766D

Ser 9662450

On a 79 C-101 8 speed

I know about the rebuilding kits, but I just wanna go with the new plastic one. Its a work tractor now.

Thanx,

Ron

Kohler parts look up says the P/N is A-235845-S TO use A-235366-S on engine :hide: That is what I found!! There could be newer P/N for the plastic ones. I have the plastic pumps on my K242AS and K341S :WRS:

Chas

WH854

A-235845-S will fit your engine :hide:

dmoore

I am at this cross road presently.....I originally had the "metal pump on my 78 C-101 8-speed K-241 but it went out several years ago...after I installed the new "plastic" one the engine really took a long time starting...I'm guessing the plastic pumps do not have the check valve like the original metal ones.....anyone else experience this?

WH854

I am at this cross road presently.....I originally had the "metal pump on my 78 C-101 8-speed K-241 but it went out several years ago...after I installed the new "plastic" one the engine really took a long time starting...I'm guessing the plastic pumps do not have the check valve like the original metal ones.....anyone else experience this?

Did not have that slow starting problem. My k341S and K241AS fires after the firt couple spins thank goodness :hide:

Chas

WH854

If I shut the gas valve on the tank off and run the gas out of the lines and carburater,it takes a bit longer to get gas pumped into the carburater. :hide:

Chas