Sign in to follow this  
smoreau

Mothers Day plans

smoreau

I'm taking my 417A with a grader blade and my c160 mower tractor over to mom's and doing some yard work today. Looks like a nice day here in MI and look forward to some seat time on some of my :hide: and doing some work for mom. :WRS:

mowerman1193

Sounds like a good time for both of you..We took mom out to lunch the other day as my wife has to work today..I will probably go over and cut her grass today as its been needing it for a few days now and the wife is at work anyway...Joys of being a nurse as people are always sick at the most convenient times, LOL

Also its National Nurses week from 5/6 - 5/12..I got this off facebook that pretty much sums up the things they go through everyday..

Somewhere right now, a NURSE is getting yelled at for being late with pain meds, while holding her bladder because she doesn't have time to pee, starving because she missed her break, being pooped/peed/bled on, and is missing her family while taking care of yours. NURSES all over the world are saving lives. Re-post if you are a nurse,... love a nurse, or appreciate a nurse ♥

Happy Mothers day to all the moms out there and happy nurses week to all the nurses out there as well..

Kevin