Sign in to follow this  
Raider12puller

Finally found one

Raider12puller

Have been looking for a 520H for awhile with forward swept, finally found one and it just needs some paint. Went up thinking it didnt run and when I got there the previous owner has it running :wh: He said he just wiggled some wires and it took off. Typically Onan :thumbs:

100_0071.jpg

wheel horse tractor guy

I wish i can find one of those. I need one to mow the lawn with all my others are really nice and don't want to use them right now. Good luck with yours. Are you going to restore it or just use it. :thumbs:

wheel horse tractor guy

Can you find me one lol :thumbs:

Raider12puller

Thinking about some paint. But also plane on taking the onan out and putting a diesel in. Just waiting to make some room in the shop to get started on it.

Duff

Nice looking tractor, Ken! :thumbs:

The wire-wiggling issue, though, is probably less an Onan thing than the known propensity for the wiring harness in the 520's to be subject to corrosion. Either way, congrats on your new ride!

Duff :wh:

boovuc

You beat me to saying the same thing, Duff. It's not an Onan issue. It's the cheapo molex connectors and small gauge wire that Toro used on the Onan equiped tractors. If they were stored indoors and were given TLC their whole lives, they are OK.

BooVuc

Mill Hall, PA