Sign in to follow this  
SALTYWRIGHT

COLCHESTER, CT. TRACTOR SHOW.

SALTYWRIGHT

ARE ANY RED SQUARE MENMBERS GOING TO THE COLCHESTER, CT TRACTOR SHOW ON SATURDAY MAY 7, 2011 ? I AM GOING ON SATURDAY

, BUT NOT ON SUNDAY. (MOTHERS DAY) RUSS

Sparky

I'll be there on Saturday as well Russ. I'm not bringing any tractors tho.

Mike........

SALTYWRIGHT

I WILL BE THERE WITH MY 417-8 DIESEL WITH THE CRANE ON THE BACK. IF YOU SEE ME SAY HELLO. RUSS

VinsRJ

My brother and I will be there Saturday morning.... No tractor though....

fireman

Unfortunately I have to work tomorrow or I'd be there :thumbs: . If I go on Sunday, (Mothers Day) I'll never hear the end of it!

VinsRJ

Went to the show today, got there early, lots of stuff for sale, bought a cool pair of nos 6-12 tires.... must have orginally been for a small car but, real nice looking turf tread and WHITE WALLS! I've already installed them on a tractor :wh:

And of course my brother struck a deal on another cool tratcor.... :thumbs:

Coadster32

I wanted to go. Zaggary is a cool place. I am hoping to make it next weekend though.

chris11

Went to the show today, got there early, lots of stuff for sale, bought a cool pair of nos 6-12 tires.... must have orginally been for a small car but, real nice looking turf tread and WHITE WALLS! I've already installed them on a tractor :wh:

And of course my brother struck a deal on another cool tratcor.... :thumbs:

Ok Vince you no we need pictures

Sparky

I went Saturday morning and it seemed like the show was the biggest it has ever been. The venders area has definitly grown. I scored some good deals on tires/rims right away! One was a pair of 23x10.50x12's on silver rims with no drycracking at all. I figured $50 in my head but when I asked the seller what he wanted he said $20 for the pair!! No brainer :WRS: .

Bumped into about 6 Redsquare guys and probably walked past a few more that I wouldnt recognize. Saw Vinnie, Matt, Jeff, Russ, Jason, Bill( didnt talk to Bill as he was working the pulling track). As always there are lots of Cub's there but the amount of Wheel Horse's and Wheel Horse parts was up for sure. One guy even had a 701 starter/gen belt guard. I had it in my hands and he said " You know what that is son?"(I'm 45 years old :) ) and I replied "Its a 701 starter/gen belt guard for the double pulley setup". I think he was impressed that a whipper-snapper like me had the right answer!

So it was a great show and I got in and out before the rain......priceless :hide: !

Mike..........

VinsRJ

Went to the show today, got there early, lots of stuff for sale, bought a cool pair of nos 6-12 tires.... must have orginally been for a small car but, real nice looking turf tread and WHITE WALLS! I've already installed them on a tractor :)

And of course my brother struck a deal on another cool tratcor.... :hide:

Ok Vince you no we need pictures

Well here you go.......... :WRS:

5701108476_41214fb29b_z.jpg

chris11

That is so cool . :hide: