Sign in to follow this  
mowerman1193

Lift Cable Part Number??

mowerman1193

Anyone know the part number for the rear lift cable for a Work Horse GT1600? Last year I broke the cable as I was just finishing up the garden. Now I am thinking about tilling again and need the cable.

I never seem to get over to the dealer and just thought maybe I would order one online if i can find one cheap enough with the shipping and all.

Thanks,

Kevin

TT

P/N 108144

Good luck finding one that's cheap. :thumbs:

mowerman1193

P/N 108144

Good luck finding one that's cheap. :thumbs:

Wow!!! I guess so.. $31 was the cheapest I found. I might try the local hardware to make one up..Not sure if there is a way to get a threaded end like the OEM but I am sure I could figure out something..I was thinking the last one I bought which was only a couple years ago was like $20.. I must have a bur on the inside of that tube because it was a brand new one that broke and I had only used it a couple times..

Thanks,

Kevin

mowerman1193

Well I just so happen to have to go to the town where my local dealer is today ( 30 mile away ). He had the cable sort of in stock. I say sort of because someone else ordered it last fall and never come to get it, so he went ahead and sold it to me..Said he was going to reorder one in case the guy ever shows up, LOL

Kevin