Sign in to follow this  
oldtin

OEM fuel pump rebuild kit

oldtin

Hi,I'm a newbe here and am looking for a rebuild kit for my oem fuelpump on my 1979 C121 with a K301aqs. I don't want to go to a plastic pump if I don't have to. The pump has been on the tractor since 1979 and I think she is getting tired! Thanks

bigd

these are no longer availible from kohler i havent heard of anyone making them for the aftermarket if anyone knows of a supplier please post it :thumbs:

JimD

I have had good luck taking them apart and cleaning them to get them to work again. If the diaphragm is bad I think our member Buckrancher makes them. I could be wrong but someone here does if my memory hasn't completely left the building.

WH854

This has been discussed before on here! you can go to this site he sells them for kohler engines :wh:

http://www.maritimedragracing.com/antique_...arts_cellar.htm

Try Them I have never tried I just bought the plastic ones. Sometimes the old metal ones are coroded on the inside they will not work :thumbs:

Chas

PS they are one the first page :D

squonk

I had Mike from Then & Now rebuild the vacuum fuel pump on my K161. Works great! :thumbs:

oldtin

I got with Mike at Then and Now and he fixed me up with a fuel pump kit. Thanks guys!