Sign in to follow this  
rocko_brown

mower deck belts?

rocko_brown

So when i first got my 1075 i had to take to mower deck off to get it into my backyard. I know i have the pieces to put it back together. well i think its evrything. The two belts and that weird metal piece shaped like a u with two holes one smaller than the other and two prongs im guessing to hold the belts inplace :D . but when i push down the pedal to engage the deck it wont go far enough forward to catch the holder pin so i dont have to keep my foot on it the whole time. and the belts keep moving around on me. im not sure exactly how that weird metal piece goes on. i know it goes on the pin for the tensioner but not sure in what direction. Does anyonne have a diagram of it or something? :D

:thumbs: Another thing; so is it the same on every 1075 for the throttle to be a pull leaver that constantly goes back in wen u let go of it?? Bc it sucks :wh: no offense :D but i hope the person i got it off of just put that on there. When i try to use the mower deck the accelerator stick moves forward so i have to hold the throttle leaver, while steering, while trying to keep the thing from speeding out of control lol. It was actually quite amusing to my dad to see me try to do all four things at once. but i got the last laugh when i left tire marks all over the one side of the lawn and now he was three circles cut in the lawn.

Attached Image

post-3-1304230777.jpg

bitten

I cant help you on the mower deck but I might with the throttle. When you pull it out turn the handle clockwise, that will lock it in place. Good Luck.