Sign in to follow this  
temler

can't find a part or replacement number for it

temler

I am just :thumbs: looking for a part to get my WH working again, I am looking for part number 103081 it is the front bearing flange for the rear PTO shaft, one half of it is just wore clear through, I thought about trying to beat one out of some metal, is that something that might work since they (toro) say the part is no longer available. The bearing seem to be running real smooth so i think all i need is this, the PTO shaft lost a bolt out of the second back bracket and i didn't know it so that is probably shy the flange is wore out and i also noticed that the bearing was put in backwards maybe that is why it is shot. let me know if anyone has made there own or maybe something else that might work. or where the new part is. or just something to get it running again.

Thansk

Tim from OH

WH854

Would help if you tell us what tractor you are needing parts for :thumbs:

and location!!!

Chas

rmaynard

Searching the part number, it appears to be for the rear PTO for a 1974 and 1975 D-160, D-180, D-200 automatic.

WH854

Try Tractor Supply Company I have seen flanged bearings there(just a thought) :thumbs:

Chas

boovuc

Hi Tim,

Try McMaster-Carr. Since you have the WheelHorse/Toro number, if you can get some specifics on the bearing, they can most likely get a replacement for it.

BooVuc

Mill Hall, PA

Kelly

If it's the one I think you need, try TSC, they have the tin bearing holders, used for many things, but take your old one to match it up, I had to get some for snowblower bearings, and picked some up and new bearings for my sweeper all from TSC.

KB9LOR

I got this from wheelhorse.org, thanks to gwest_ca..... Garry, it is what you need.

Posts: 1936 Here is what I was thinking may work and be easier to find locally

http://www.mcmaster.com/#

Search for 5968K75 You can get them with a locking collar so the bearing is sure to turn with the shaft.