Sign in to follow this  
520H4me

Value of tiller, grader, & snowblower attachments

520H4me

Can someone please provide approximate values for:

- 42" snowblower attachment (circa 1986 - works well/new bearings)

- 36" tiller attachment

- grader attachment - looks like it has been used once or twice

All attach to a Wheelhorse 520H and are in good condition.

Thanks!

Kelly

your location plays a part in prices, but if the stuff was mine here in MI. snowblower if the old style with the cable to turn the shoot in good shape not all rusty and good auger, in the winter $200-250 if the style with the gear to turn the shoot add $50, tiller with good tines gear box does not leak bad, and you have the pulleys that go in the mid attach to run the belt back under the tractor and a good belt, the belt new is $50+ I get $350 a bit more if nice looking less if anything is worn or missing, grader blade, do you mean snow/dozer blade? or mid mount grader that goes under the tractor? if so is it a 40" or 50" snow blade 42" or 48" also if a snow blade to fit a 520 does it have the parts to fit on a newer 520 with the forward swept axle? prices, mid graders 40" $150-200, 50" $200-300 snow blade 42" $100-150, 48" $150-200 if it has the extra parts to fit the 520 add $100 and if they are worn take money off, bad paint, wrong time of year for snowblades and blowers, good time for graders and tillers, like I said this is for me in MI. and prices vary for the condition.