Sign in to follow this  
CHARGER9AUTO

416-8

CHARGER9AUTO

I went with my parents to buy some Chicken feed for our laying Chickens at Haley's Grain and Feed store while they were inside shopping I looked at a 416-8 tractor it had the Kohler K-341S engine instead of the straight MAGNUM 16 it's for sale but no phone number listed to call up about it someone could of put duck tape over the phone number I'd looked but I didn't see any . Ben.....

Sparky

Hi Ben. Dont you have a 416-8 allready?

Either way you should look into it deeper. Every now and then someone gets rid of a tractor real cheap because it wont run anymore and all it need are some points or a spark plug. It amazes me how quickly some folks give up on something and just go buy new.

Mike....capitalizing off the throw-away-generation.....

nylyon

Maybe someone at the feed store can tell you who might own the machine. On a related note, I saw on Craigslist that someone in Long Island gave away *FREE* a 12 or 14 HP Wheel Horse because it needed a starter. It was gone within the hour!

CHARGER9AUTO

Hi Ben. Dont you have a 416-8 allready?

Either way you should look into it deeper. Every now and then someone gets rid of a tractor real cheap because it wont run anymore and all it need are some points or a spark plug. It amazes me how quickly some folks give up on something and just go buy new.

Mike....capitalizing off the throw-away-generation.....

Hey Mike, I have a '88 Wheel Horse 416-8 it would not hurt to ask the person who repairs tractors , lawn mower roto tillers or power equipment and see how much they want for the 416-8 I'd just bought my '63 953 for $375 in Stafford CT

next time we my parents stop in for more Chicken feed I will keep everyone posted . Ben...

CHARGER9AUTO

Maybe someone at the feed store can tell you who might own the machine. On a related note, I saw on Craigslist that someone in Long Island gave away *FREE* a 12 or 14 HP Wheel Horse because it needed a starter. It was gone within the hour!

Karl, I have a 1988 Wheel Horse 416-8 why would I need another one for ? I told my mother I will buy one more tractor the 953 and start up buying tractors next year I need the money to buy parts for the 10 HP - 14 HP Kohler motors me and my Dad are rebuilding this winter they need new connecting rods and pistons , oil pan gaskets . Ben...

nylyon

Because you can never have too many 416's (if the price is right). :D

CHARGER9AUTO

The 416-8 at the Grain store it either belongs to them or some customers wainting to be fixed . Ben...