Sign in to follow this  
SousaKerry

Tecumseh H-60 rectifier cover

SousaKerry

Hey guys I'm looking for Tecumseh part number 30064 that is the little cover that goes over the rectifiers on the charging system, as used on a 655 tractor. Anybody got one hangin around ion the ol parts bin?

I could prolly make my own if i could get a couple of good pictures, what is it made from metal or plastic?

thanks in advance

SousaKerry

sweet thanks already emailed him. :thumbs:

wheelhorse656

Hey guys I'm looking for Tecumseh part number 30064 that is the little cover that goes over the rectifiers on the charging system, as used on a 655 tractor. Anybody got one hangin around ion the ol parts bin?

I could prolly make my own if i could get a couple of good pictures, what is it made from metal or plastic?

thanks in advance

I have a few originals left i could never sell with no cracks. but the guy i bought them off of painted them and i need to clean the paint off of them. those little suckers are hard to find. and i am glad somone started making them. i do have to say the ones Glen have (from his pictures) look just like the original ones. and you wont be sorry with them! :thumbs:

SousaKerry

Got a little deeper into my H-60 this weekend and found that the plates of the generator assembly are delaminating. Along with being fairly rusty the rivets that hold the plates together are broken.

I have seen a couple of used units on eBay, but was wondering if anyone here had one in good shape and can verify that it was working.

oh yeah spec on the engine is h60-75117D

wheelhorse656

Got a little deeper into my H-60 this weekend and found that the plates of the generator assembly are delaminating. Along with being fairly rusty the rivets that hold the plates together are broken.

I have seen a couple of used units on eBay, but was wondering if anyone here had one in good shape and can verify that it was working.

oh yeah spec on the engine is h60-75117D

i have one. P.m. me and ill let you know how much! thanks Jordan