Sign in to follow this  
Freebyrd1

New Raider

Freebyrd1

I just picked up a new Raider 14 horse 6 speed. It has a horse on the hood, it looks like it might be orignal, could that be? Is there any way I can tell the year of the tractor? Couldn't figure how to post a pic so I put it in as am avitor.

stevasaurus

I don't think the horse is original...but it is a nice touch. Check the sticker on the tower below the steering wheel for the model and we can tell you what year it is. :thumbs:

Looks like a nice horse. :wh:

Freebyrd1

Thanks, 10320 7 and serial 878605. I really like the horse on the hood, didn't think it was original but it will stay.

racinfool40

That would make it a 1972 model as far as I know was the only year for the Raider 14!! :thumbs:

Freebyrd1

Thanks Mike, I got this given to me, I got a 314 A before winter, rebuilt the top end and plowed all winter it was great. I will make this one the grass machine. I have one more suprise coming not sure what model it will be but can't wait. I did some favors for people and they found out I was into wheelhorses and now they keep coming. I love it.

wheelhorse raider14

That looks like a nice raider you got is it only a 6 speed ? my raider 14 is a 8 speed i would like to put a horse on my bonnet would look nice :thumbs: