Sign in to follow this  
dmoore

Cover

dmoore

Anyone producing a quality tractor cover these days? I'm thinking red,heavy guage with the wheel horse logo....no one??

dmoore

What? Am I the only anal Wheel Horse owner here? :thumbs:

danjmah

2 of my 3 Wheel Horse are garage stored but unfortunately the 79' C-111 is stored under the back yard deck which has a plywood floor. I searched for tractor covers but decided to use a 9x12 heavy silver tarp from Harbor Freight. In my search I just couldn't see paying $30-60 for a tractor cover where the tarp was $8 . The tarp may be cumbersome but it covers everything and I am happy with it. I also use bungy cords to secure the cover.

Shuboxlover

If you're patient enough, sometimes a factory :wh: cover can be bought on here or eBay. :thumbs:

pfrederi

What? Am I the only anal Wheel Horse owner here? :thumbs:

All 9 of my horses sleep inside....

I doubt that my L107 that my father bought in 1967 has ever spent a night outside.

dmoore

If you're patient enough, sometimes a factory :D cover can be bought on here or eBay. :thumbs:

Now that would be neat! :wh: I'll be watching!

bk-scouter

I use a furniture pad that is used on moving trucks. It's not weather resistant, but my 314-8 stays in the garage anyways. It keeps most of the bumps and scratches away though :thumbs:

-BK

can whlvr

mine sleep inside also but i use an extra barbacue cover when one has to go outside

Coadster32

Mine sleep in the garage as well. In the winter time, I put my WH blanket over my 551 for a cozy season of hibernation. :thumbs: