Sign in to follow this  
perry

another wierd one.....craigslist

perry

something just dont look right to me. HYDRO?, says its a 16hp?, vertical shaft?, cheap A or B series tractor, rear tiller?. correct me if im wrong, but the vertical shaft series had a different tach-a-matic hitch, garbage trailer hitch, and a weak rearend.

check it out

T-Mo

I would like to see a better picture of the tractor itself. I hate it when a seller includes a picture, but for some reason he or she attaches a picture that does not show all the tractor. I'm still not as keen-eyed and efficient when it comes to identifying Wheel Horses that I would be easily fooled on a listing like this. Now, when it comes to JD, it's hard to fool me there. But I been into the JD scene for several years now and only a few months with the Wheel Horse scene.

nylyon

Well I don't think that it's a hydro since we can see the shifter notches, and a right brake pedal. The tiller and the blower look like they are for a horizontal shaft machine.

This seems to be an A or B series none of which would be an Automatic unless it was a B100 with a horizontal shaft. I don't see the lift lever, so maybe it has an electric lift?

Maybe this was originally a horizontal shaft machine which someone fitted with vert. engine?

perry

i emailed him and he said the pics got mixed up. its supposed to be a B-100.

Rollerman

Okay now I'm confused as I have a B-100 & it has a Kohler K241 horizontal in it?

Looks to me like maybe an A-100 vertical shaft tractor...pretty light & not made to do much more than mow.

Curious if he corrects the picture in the add to show what he's really got.

Those implements are for a horizontal mule drive.

Stephen in northern in....getting ready for the candy crowd

kpinnc

He fixed it...