Sign in to follow this  
Shuboxlover

Please make me feel better...

Shuboxlover

Sigh.....................i think I just sold my C-160 auto, cab and 42" blower :thumbs::D I'll know more tomorrow, but I shot him a price I didn't think he'd take, but I think he is. What would you guys have sold that package for? Paint is no where near being nice, but it runs/drives perfect!!!!

Let me know...

:wh:

I already feel an empty pit in my stomach. :D

whfan74

Been there done that Tyson! They can be replaced and by the recent hauls you have acquired, I think you will grow to love them as much as this one.

So no mower deck in the deal?

I probably would have tried selling it for around $850 :thumbs:

fabricator2009

If I had every tractor back that I regerted selling, I could fill the Astrodome. There will be more.

stevasaurus

Tyson...I hate that when that happens. A man is defined by what he does, I'd kick myself in the butt and not do that again. :thumbs:

If you want to feel better...find out if you at least kept it in the Big Ten. :wh:

Kelly

With out seeing it, $600 to about $900 probably in the middle.

Yup there is more out there, I sold my C-120 8 speed this winter to a member, kinda wish I had kept it, it was a Very nice tractor, but now I have a nice C-160 8 speed to take it's place.

Feel better or worse???

wheel horse tractor guy

I think i saw that one in the picture you sent me next to the d-180 if it is i would probably say $800. :wh: you'll find more thats what make these toys fun is lookin for them. :thumbs:

squonk

If it makes you fell better, I have a C-160 auto I got in the fall. Plowed all winter great. Loved driving it. The motor was going through all kinds of oil though so I scrimped and saved to get enough together for an overhaul over the summer. Took the plow and weights off and hooked up my spreader. Hydro went out so now I have to fix that first which means another winter using oil. To top that off,someone stole my garden disc the other night. :thumbs:

72morph

Squonk I think it is open season on dog licking ethiopions. :thumbs:

wh79d160

Tyson, I was just joking :wh: I'm not paying you $1500.00 for it. :D :thumbs:

Shuboxlover

Tyson, I was just joking :D I'm not paying you $1500.00 for it. :D:wh:

:thumbs:

I must be slow tonight and need my GPS....cuz i am TOTALLY lost on that one...can you explain Tom :D

Woodsman

I just sold a nice running C-160 with blower for $400. No cab, though.

Shuboxlover

:wh: :D:D

The blower is gone, but the 160 and cab remain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wh:

I got him talked into my 1998 520-H.....cash is exchanged and he is on the road.

Thanks for all you support, I appreciate it :D

but...........after seeing the figures you guys gave me, maybe I am the idiot that should have sold the package to him for what he was willing to pay :D :thumbs:

wh79d160

Ok, Now that you sold the tractor I wanted :thumbs: I'm joking, I want one like you just got, nice , low hours ect. What was he willing to pay for the 160?? I thought only I paid too much for :wh:

Shuboxlover

O.K. Tom.....I get you now!!!!!!!!!!! I should have picked up on it, but I was a bit slow :thumbs::wh::D THAT'S funny (sorry, inside joke) Anyway, I didn't sell the one I was talking to you about... I sold my OTHER 520...down to 2 now. :D Still have the one with steering reduction and swept axle, but not "low hours"....but runs freaking FANTASTIC!!!!

If you want to know what he was going to give me for the package, you'll have to PM or email me :D