Sign in to follow this  
mavfreak

commando 800

mavfreak

I decided to get the commando 800 out today to do some yard rolling. I used my C161 twin to aerate earlier and used to tanks of gas putting around the yard and I know the 8hp on the commando may not even use a full tank at best doing the same chore. And by the way there is nothing like a single Kohler idling for sound especially compared to a briggs twin! :thumbs:

1302891356.jpg

stevasaurus

Nice set up there Heath. That is a cute little lawn roller. :thumbs: Is that a WH.??? :wh:

mavfreak

Nice set up there Heath. That is a cute little lawn roller. :thumbs: Is that a WH.??? :wh:

Home made.

Its 14" sch 80 stainless pipe with 1/4" end plates 48" wide. Weighs about 230lb empty and around 580lb full of water.

Retired Wrencher

:thumbs: :wh::D Nice set up there Heath looks like ur getting them dirty, that's good got to earn there keep. enjoy the ride. Gary B.....

mavfreak

I used the C to plow the garden on Saturday and it was just a little muddy. It was slinging mud in places there shouldn't be mud. But it folded over the dirt like I never thought it would. Great fun!

I do use my tractors year round. I do clean them up when finished but they have to earn there keep or their down the road!

mavfreak

Here is another picture of the roller

1279320906.jpg

mavfreak

Its hard to believe that yesterday I was rolling the lawn in 65 weather and today we won't hit 45 and its kinda a snow rain mix!

hm12460

I've had 2 Commando 800's, very good little tractor.