Sign in to follow this  
T-Mo

Updated My signature

T-Mo

I updated my signature to add my favorite cartoon and their signature slogan. If this becomes a problem for dial-ups (I will definitely find out at home because I have dial-up) I will edited it to remove it. But who can fault Pinky and the Brain. :D

nylyon

I don't think that it will be a problem with dialups. Even so, it willl load once, then be cached so it won't need to download it again. Looks good, but I have to admit not sure if I've ever seen a whole episode, I've always been partial to "DODO the kid from outerspace" :D

CasualObserver

I used to love that segment... I'm more of a Family Guy guy now.

and soon this will be me... We're having a baby!

fGuyPetarded_v2_72.jpg

T-Mo

Congratulations - I take it this will be your first child?

Curmudgeon

Not too bad at all.

I've found however, once loaded, not always loaded. Cache is only so big, even though I keep mine set high. By the time I make a circuit of every site I go to daily, tomorrow it's download it all all over again.

A few avatars, or a few signature images aren't bad. It's when everyone has one, or they get extensive, that it gets slow. Typically however, words load first, threads with a lot of "stuff" often don't get all loaded before I move on.

Dale

Sparky

So am I too old or too young?? I have never heard of Pinky and the Brain.

Mike......from the 60's

CasualObserver

Mike, .... Umm... you choose... they're from the Animaniacs cartoon by Warner Bros. that came in the 90s.

Animaniacs.jpg

Jason from the 70s... but still just a big kid.

and by the way Terry... I like it...

T-Mo

The thing with cartoons is that if the cartoon is good enough, it doesn't matter what your age is. BTW, my daughters, who are now both grown, used to watch the Animaniacs and Pinky and the Brain was their favorite and I used to sit down and watch it with them. They were lab mice and Pinky was the simple minded one and the Brain, well he was the brain.