Sign in to follow this  
squonk

Double Whammy!!

squonk

Not only is my C-160 Hydro broke (read about it here)

http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/index.php?showtopic=27003

Some low-life scumbag Ethiopian Dog-licker stole my garden disc from the side of my garage!! :D:wh: Watch your stuff men. :wh::D:D :thumbs:

rmaynard

Wow! Bummer man. If you live in an area where things have a tendency to walk off, I'd be chaining them to a tree when not in use.

Kelly

That sucks big time, and worst part is, they probably stole it for scrap, I have not had anything stole here yet, but I fear someday I will.

rmaynard

...I have not had anything stole here yet, but I fear someday I will.

How would you know if you were missing something? :thumbs:

hobie

That really sucks! Sorry for your troubles!

mavfreak

I've been seeing so much of that in the paper lately. But I seen the sheirf at the scrap yard last week and he was checking loads as they came in. I asked the scalemaster what was up and she said that they have been popping in because of the theifts and have busted a couple of people in the last month, 1 from there yard and some at the other yard. I thanked them when I was leaving.

Kelly

...I have not had anything stole here yet, but I fear someday I will.

How would you know if you were missing something? :thumbs:

I would know, It might take a few days to notice if the kids were missing, but not my stuff, i know what is out there.

rmaynard

I would know, It might take a few days to notice if the kids were missing, but not my stuff, i know what is out there.

:thumbs:

can whlvr

that really sucks man,ive been there,last year i got 40 inch grader blade stolen off a job,i feel your pain

corn53

:wh: Nothin worse than a crook!!! :thumbs:

puddlejumper

I dont have one and Knock on wood have not had any trouble but video cameras and trail cams are getting mighty cheap. And the tough times are making them look like a better investment all the time.

Sad part is like kelly said chances are it was scraped and the money didnt go to food or bills. But a bad habit of somekind. Maybe he bought a wheel horse :thumbs:

smoreau

I hate thefts!!! I work hard for what I have and when some one takes something of mine I think my blood pressure goes through the roof!! When someone takes your stuff, its someone you know. They were to your place before and have been scouting out your things when your there. I wish you luck in finding out what low-life took your disk and feel your pain.

rockinhorse

I hate thefts!!! I work hard for what I have and when some one takes something of mine I think my blood pressure goes through the roof!! When someone takes your stuff, its someone you know. They were to your place before and have been scouting out your things when your there. I wish you luck in finding out what low-life took your disk and feel your pain.

Scrap metal is high dollar now . Scrapers are picking up any metal now. People in town are having there gas grills taken out of there back yards here. We live in the country but still keep things locked up.

dunk50

That sucks big time, and worst part is, they probably stole it for scrap, I have not had anything stole here yet, but I fear someday I will.

What Kelly said! If you have a scrap yard anywhere near you it would be worth checking. These low lifes they call SCRAPPERS are THIEVES, nothing more nothing less. :thumbs:

MalMac

I know how you feel, last year someone came up and took 20 bales of hay and part of my sickle bar right out of are barn. If I catch them I'll treat them no less than what a horse or cattle thief would have been treated in years gone by.

Rollerman

I had items I left infront of my shop come up missing.

Space is limited here, but I try to keep everything inside....especially when scrap goes up.

Even the scrap yards in my area have become very carefull of stolen items being scraped.

The local place I go (Omni Source) to takes a photo, you need picture ID, sign a document saying the scrap is legally yours, & provide two names & numbers of relatives.

wheelhorse656

I feel your pain last november a thief broke in threw a window and then left i un locked so they could come back but anyway they stole a few chainsaws. A poulan pro and a Husvarqna :wh: it pisses me off knowing how hard my grandparents work to have nice things and then a low life sap sucking jack hole steels there stuff! :thumbs: