Sign in to follow this  
GlenPettit

Wheel Horse KOOZIES

GlenPettit

Just got in some real nice KOOZIES, standard size with thick closed foam walls, best quality and just in time for Summer.

DSCN0037.jpg

Three KOOZIES for just $12, plus $2.50 shipping via first class postage; scroll down to Venders for ordering information if interested. Planning to have enough for the big Show in PA in June, (300 units).

Glen

whfan74

I have two already and they are top notch! :wh: You won't be upset by this product one bit! Thanks a ton Glen! :thumbs:

Kelly

Like all Glens products I'm sure they are nice.

Shuboxlover

I've got half a dozen coming.....CAN'T WAIT! :wh::thumbs: :D

perry

great idea glen, and they look great :wh: . any chance to get them in a neoprene coozie ?. the foam ones wont fit my cup holders :thumbs: .

koozie%252010.jpg

GlenPettit

It's possible.

The thinner Coozie will fold down almost flat to fit in a pocket, but with less insulation value.

Cost would be slightly less, shipping less because of its weight, I understand it to have a shorter life, and would have to order 500 at-a-time. In checking with several others, we felt the thicker Koozies were more practical and stable (flat bottom, ie tipping). I didn't feel there would be as much as a demand for the thinner Coozie.

Also, hope to have some very nice Red Pens, soft grip with Wheel Horse & Logo on it, should have them in a few weeks and will post here (probably 3 for $5, plus shipping).

Shuboxlover

but with less insulation value.

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Who the HECK takes so long to drink a cold one that they have to worry about the R-value??? :D:D

I'm getting mine on the sole basis that they are FREAKING SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs::wh: :D

mrocket49

Just got my three Koozies and can't wait for my first cold beer! Very good quality.

Thanks

Shuboxlover

I got mine last weekend.....VERY cool, VERY nice quality. I've tried my hardest to wear it out, but so far it's holding up perfectly.

:thumbs:

Duff

Got mine, too. They are TERRIFIC!!!

Thanks, Glen!

~Duff

kloe0699

Just got mine today.. I've got one broke in already! Thanks Glen :thumbs: