Sign in to follow this  
Sodaking27

It's been a great day

Sodaking27

Just happened to check CL today while working. :thumbs: Made a call, asked the boss if I could have the afternoon off. Two hours later I'm now a proud owner of a 520H :wh: I've been wanting one for sometime. It's pouring down rain and dark, so pictures will be posted tomorrow. Not sure of the year yet. It's been a great day.

rwilson

Nice score. Wish I could afford to take a day off to go get a tractor. Just not in the budget right now.

smoreau

Nice score. Wish I could afford to take a day off to go get a tractor. Just not in the budget right now.

You can say that again!!! gas is $4 a gallon and work is slow when your paid by the job. just glad you got a nice tractor though. Some day I'll get a 520 :thumbs:

can whlvr

good grab on the 520,it seems like alot of 520s this year have been aquired

Kelly

Teaser, no pictures, you know the drill.

horsefeathers

Kelly's right you gonna' let a li'l dark rain stop you?

You can't pic your nose ...but you can show your pic's

:thumbs: HORSEFEATHERS!

stevasaurus

good grab on the 520,it seems like alot of 520s this year have been aquired

You are right Don...seems like a lot of 520 activity this past year. :wh: Great find there Sodaking...some things are worth a 1/2 day off. :thumbs:

Sodaking27

Ok so here are the pictures. I could only get the 2 to upload to photoBucket.3375a25e.jpg

2092f0c6.jpg

Didn't notice it was missing a hub cap until I went to unload it tonight. I guessing the Model and serial number is on a sticker under the seat. There is one there, but it's been painter over. So I have no clue what year it is. The RPM gauge is not working, the grill is bent in between the lights. Check out the right front tire, not sure how the outer edge got wore like that. Has two different tire brands on the rear. This is a whole new beast for me. I 'm sure I'll be looking to this site for alot of answers. Overall it seams to be in good shape.

b-80boz

nice score I really like those 520`s goin to have to keep my eyes open for one of them. :thumbs:

dcrage

Heh Don

Is the 'bail' on your PTO flapping around loose -- It looks to me like your not conneted to the shaft

Sodaking27

Dave Yes it was loose from when I took the deck off.