Sign in to follow this  
whfan74

Mentone Swap Meet

Kelly

Is Mentone on daylight savings time?? I'm probably leaving here about 5:30am it's a 2.5 hour drive, and I need to ask for help, my oldest son will be working sat. and can not make it with me, my wife, daughter and youngest son will be with me, but I will probably need a hand unloading and reloading a few heavy items. Thanks in advance.

dunk50

Kelly, look for an old bald redneck with an Alabama baseball cap. His name is Dunk and he will help you unload. Don't know if I would still be there to help you load it back up but if I am there, I will. :thumbs:

byoung

I will be there and I need a belt cover for a 1045 so if any of you guy have one that you would like to sell please give me a call 1-931-273-0640 thanks look forward to meeting you guys.

Brian

wh-jason

kelly, ill lend all the help i can, my neighbor (the guy buying the snowblower) wont be much help since last week he had hernia surgery and a vasectomy in the same day. needless to say hes not moving too fast lately. lol

Martin

kelly, count me in for some help as well, probably wont be able to unload, but hopefully during the day and loading back up shouldnt be a problem. that goes for any other rs members going as well. just need to ask, guys.........

martin.

Kelly

Thank I figured all I had to do was ask, there is not alot I can't unload but some, and some may stay on the trailer.

Here's hoping for little to no rain.

racinfool40

Here's what I'm bringing.. Any one see's what they need let me know!!:

005.jpg

004.jpg

Jim_M

The truck is loaded. Smaller load than usual but with diesel at $4.30 a gallon I didn't feel like pulling a trailer.

See everybody tomorrow.

Kelly

Mine is all loaded, not very full but as Jim said fuel is not cheap, so light load on the trailer, I think I have everything people asked me to bring.

Jake Kuhn

I will be coming If it is not raining in the morning.

wheelly

Here are frames, snowblades, snowblower, suburban hoods, rj rearend, fenders and toolboxes. Hope someone needs some of this as i will sell for almost scrap metal price or all for $300. I will be there in the morning but not sure about the afternoon.

frames003.jpg

frames002.jpg

frames001.jpg

refracman

Ill be there but solo, all me ridein pards said the melt!

So Ill have to get my truck in the RAIN no less!

See ya guys there!

Kelly

They will melt!!!??? only sugar and $h.. melt in the rain, we know they are not sugar.

chevelletown

I haven't missed one yet, so unless the old Chevy truck won't pull the load I'll be there.

racinfool40

:thumbs: :wh: Rain-Rain go away!!!!!!

Kelly

leaving in about 10 min. rain I can deal with don't want to, but do able, the $150 it is going to take to fill the gas tank that is another story!!!!!!

refracman

Yup they aint sugar thats for sure!

Just seen radar no rain right now gotta git while the gittins good!

racinfool40

:thumbs: Sorry Fellas Had some Bad luck and didn't make it!!!!

wheelly

Wanna thank everyone putting on the swapmeet. Had a good time talking to everyone. sold over half my stuff.

ddworkm

Had a good time was nice to meet a few of you guys!!!!!!

Gene_S

That was a great turn out for the weather we had... :wh:

Sorry to hear that Mike... :D

It was great meeting all the new faces... :D

Thanks again John (brrly1) the weights look awesome along with the wagon... :thumbs:

Kelly

Just got home, was a long day, we delivered a few items on the way home I sold, I did VERY good, almost as good as last year, I will be back, trailer was almost empty compared to when I arrived, and a BIG thank you to all that helped me load up at the end, and my wife thanks you also.

Gene_S

Just got home, was a long day, we delivered a few items on the way home I sold, I did VERY good, almost as good as last year, I will be back, trailer was almost empty compared to when I arrived, and a BIG thank you to all that helped me load up at the end, and my wife thanks you also.

Glad you done well and made the trip down Kelly!!! :thumbs:

dunk50

Kelly, good to meet you. I WILL see you next year unless we see each other before. It's good to put a face to a user name on the forums. Dunk50 Black 4runner two spaces away!! :thumbs:

Jim_M

I got soaked and froze my butt off, but that's ok, I got to see some old friends and meet some new faces. See everybody in the fall, hopefully it will be a little drier.