Sign in to follow this  
whfan74

Mentone Swap Meet

whfan74

Ok we are only a couple days off. Sorry for starting a new thread but I was curious on who will be attending rain or shine on Saturday? I know I will be there for sure as I have already worked out a couple of deals.

Planning on bringing a canopy to have a little shelter. Hopefully many of you are still planning on coming. I know the organizers would appreciate it after all of the work they put in to this.

wheelly

Scott

I plan on being there but it depends on the weather if i gonna sell stuff or just look. I have some suburban and rj frames to sell also some hoods, fenders, tool boxes, snowblades, snow blower ij anyone is interested. All stuff is for round hoods.

Rex

racinfool40

Scott, I'm still coming rain or shine just depends on the weather on how much I bring!!!Plus have some stuff to deliver..And Gene I will be bringing you Motor!! :thumbs:

COMMANDO1

I was going to ride the motorcycle, so it depends on the weather. I was hoping to meet some of you guys.

whfan74

I am glad you guys are still planning on attending. Even though the weather might not be the best, I am sure we will all have an enjoyable time and there should be plenty of good deals to be had.

Anyone else????? :thumbs:

whfan74

I just checked the weather for Saturday. We are still a few days out and the forecast changed from 70% chance of rain when I looked this morning and this afternoon it showed only a 40% chance.

So don't call off your plans just yet folks. It will be a good time had by all! :thumbs:

Jim_M

I'll be there rain or shine, but the weather will affect what I bring and how long I stay.

Gene_S

I'll be there rain or shine so lets hope for just cloudy!!! I know we wont have shine and I don't want rain... :thumbs:

whfan74

Will be bringing and selling a 1054 and a B-80 roller, some various motors, mower deck belt guards, tractor belt guards........

Anyboday looking for anything else in particular?

wh-jason

ill be there rain or shine since i am picking up an rj58 :thumbs:

whfan74

Planning on loading more tonight. Does anybody need turf tires and rims? I have a few and wouldn't mind loading some up if any one is interested.

Kelly

I loaded more tonight, but will not be bringing as much as last year.

will there be the chuck wagon there again?? I will need FOOD

DanPatch

I to will be there. I have motor to pick up and one to drop off.

Gene_S

I loaded more tonight, but will not be bringing as much as last year.

will there be the chuck wagon there again?? I will need FOOD

Kelly, Ken (fabricator2009) told me there would be food there...

Lane Ranger

I will be there rain or shine with my brother David Ralph and my Uncle Don Redding (He may bring some John Deere items).

We will have some misc. wheel horse parts (I beleive a 36 inch rear discharge deck shell and a 1054 deck shell that has a couple spindles and pulleys on it).

Some of the round hood gaskets I have been selling on Ebay, two 62/64 Lawn Ranger Wheel Horse belts, and I think I have a pair of 8 inch front wheel weights I will bring for sale.

I am bringing a canopy just in case it does rain ( or snow as some wild weatherman has been talking about!).

:thumbs:

whfan74

Just so everyone knows I will have the 7x18 enclosed trailer there and I will empty it out. So bring a lawn chair and hop on inside if it starts to rain and we can hang out in there if need be.

Loaded up more tonight......looking forward to it!

wh-jason

I'm bringing a fold out canopy/shelter, we could put some of those together along with scotts trailer and we should all be able to stay dry.

Kelly

I'm pretty committed to going, so rain or shine I will be there, I have stuff to bring for a few people, and may be bringing back stuff for others, if it's nasty I might not stay all day.

fabricator2009

I just loaded up one of the trailers I will be taking. I have five of the grader blades that I make. Two belly blades, two three point, and one slot hitch. If anyone is interested, let me know in advance and I will set one aside. Thanks, Ken.

whfan74

Well good news everyone it looks like the rain will come to a stop around 10 a.m. Saturday. We might be a little soggy in the beginning but I think it will give us plenty of time to chat, buy, sell, and trade during the day without dodging the rain drops.

Of course this only the forecast. :thumbs:

all4glh

If anyone is going from upstate NY, I would be in debt if you could bring me back 4 spare rear rims, I'd settle for 2, for my 310-8.

/ threadjack

racinfool40

:wh: Thanks Scott!!!! Now we will needs canoe's to get around!!! :D loaded up today I have a L-157 Lawn ranger woith out a motor and a raider 10 with a tecky "No Spark" I'm bringing, plus alot of Misc stuff...Look forward to meeting a few people I haven't met!!!! :thumbs:

wingrider

Ok Wingrider is coming either way, hopefully I'll be bring another buyer &

first timer to a swap meet.

Ken I see your going to have some mid mount blades there, and I hope a

rear snow plow hitch we talked about a couple weeks ago. I've got several

things on my list, not sure as yet what I'll be bringing to sell. I have a sears moldboard plow I don't use anymore and several other things to get rid of.

Since you are a hour ahead of us and I hate getting up early it will probably

be 10:00 am before I'll get there so save a few bargins for the slow & ederly.

See everone then

Wingrider

dunk50

I will be in the market for a seat for my 417. Mine seat is solid, padding looks ok, it's just the vinyl. Any one making just the cover???? or have a cheap seat :thumbs:

wh-jason

im bringing a 50 special, a 14hp vanguard verticle, a john deere snowblower, and a few misc parts. i should be there shortly after 8:00. see ya'll then